Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Acid

Cool Drive 5 Very Annoying!

Evil_Acid    0

i find it quite annoying from the fact that i always have to manually select the preferred color for the dials, becuase it defaults back to red every time i boot up my PC.

there should have been some sort of memory function for the dial colors. dont get me wrong i like it, goes very well with the CoolDrive 3 and my Wavemaster but who wouldnt get annoyed, i have to press it 5 times from red to get to orange everytime i boot up my pc. i dont do it anymore, i just leave it on its defualt color (red) becuase i cant be bothered anymore.

is this will all CM products? such as the muskateers, cooldrive 4/6 and the aerogates?

summary: so the next time CM designs something, lets just say ''cool dirve 7'' , consider a memory function for the dial colors.

thehawk    0

I don't own any of these two products but man, what you're saying is damn annoying, it's something which should be fixed :o

Mr. Miyagi    2

I did find it an annoyance with my Musketeer II, but once I've had it long enough, it just became a habit to change the color and I'm fine with it now.

merovingian    0
i find it quite annoying from the fact that i always have to manually select the preferred color for the dials, becuase it defaults back to red every time i boot up my PC.

there should have been some sort of memory function for the dial colors. dont get me wrong i like it, goes very well with the CoolDrive 3 and my Wavemaster but who wouldnt get annoyed, i have to press it 5 times from red to get to orange everytime i boot up my pc. i dont do it anymore, i just leave it on its defualt color (red) becuase i cant be bothered anymore.

is this will all CM products? such as the muskateers, cooldrive 4/6 and the aerogates?

summary: so the next time CM designs something, lets just say ''cool dirve 7'' , consider a memory function for the dial colors.

Perhaps if you write script, I don't really know how to do this on a PC cause I have not needed to but on a mac it would be really pretty easy and the Mac OS comes with the software.

Evil_Acid    0
Perhaps if you write script, I don't really know how to do this on a PC cause I have not needed to but on a mac it would be really pretty easy and the Mac OS comes with the software.

i've never heard of write script :? nvrmind, i could live with it 8), i just hope CM acknowledges my point and bears it in mind for future reference.

merovingian    0

i've never heard of write script :? nvrmind, i could live with it 8), i just hope CM acknowledges my point and bears it in mind for future reference.

Basically to tell the computer to "watch" you do something while the script software records what you do. Then in a mac you simply add that recorded file to your start up file and presto, it does it for you on start up. It can even be programmed to do this with showing you on your screen assuming the app has a visual aspect that you don't want to see everytime you boot. Mac's are soo cool.

Infinity    0

There's lots of software about already that'll record your mouseclicks/keypresses, heck, there was even the macro recorder built into windows 3.1.