FruitLoop

I have a question regarding the availability of the MasterKeys Pro S and Pro L

FruitLoop    8

Hello. :happy9:

I ordered a MasterKeys Pro S with Cherry MX Brown switches and ANSI-US layout (it was the only layout available in your EU Store atm but it was the layout I was looking for anyway) this afternoon. This is going to be my new "gaming" keyboard and it has all the things I need in a mech. Vibrant RGB backlighting, solid build quality, Cherry MX switches and a standard bottom row.

But I'm a little confused about the availability / stock of these two new models. I can only find two models / options right now, the 1st is a MasterKeys Pro L (the fullsize) w/ Red switches and the second is a Pro S with Brown switches (both in ANSI-US).

But the page for the Pro L says it's a "pre-order", however the page for the Pro S w/ Browns doesn't show this message at the bottom.

What I want to know is if you guys have stock for the Pro S right now or if I'll have to wait for a little longer until you have more models / stock.

Thanks.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work. :happy4:

Ricardo Reis

Edited by Ricardo Reis

FruitLoop    8

Let me notify my friend Bram. :D

Thanks. I appreciate the help. :)

I'll be waiting for Mr./Ms. Bram reply.

Edit: I'm in Portugal btw, in case that helps.

Edited by Ricardo Reis

CM Bram    37

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply but when you posted was during weekend so I just see it now..

However ontopic: The Pro S, US layout in brown switch are coming to our NL warehouse again (for the cmstore.eu) after mid of May again.. If you want PT layout we will have that too in the Pro S/Brown Switch but will be sold directly to Portugal

Hope this answers your question?

• Upvote 1

FruitLoop    8

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply but when you posted was during weekend so I just see it now..

However ontopic: The Pro S, US layout in brown switch are coming to our NL warehouse again (for the cmstore.eu) after mid of May again.. If you want PT layout we will have that too in the Pro S/Brown Switch but will be sold directly to Portugal

Hope this answers your question?

Yes, it does answer my question. Thank you.

However I'm specifically looking for the MasterKeys Pro S w/ Brown switches in ANSI-US layout, not ISO-PT. I've bought the US version because I want to replace the stock keyset later down the road (and I'm used to ANSI tbh).

Mid of May sounds good... this means I should get it before the end of this month hopefully.

Thank you very much again for the info/update. :)

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

Yes, it does answer my question. Thank you.

However I'm specifically looking for the MasterKeys Pro S w/ Brown switches in ANSI-US layout, not ISO-PT. I've bought the US version because I want to replace the stock keyset later down the road (and I'm used to ANSI tbh).

Mid of May sounds good... this means I should get it before the end of this month hopefully.

Thank you very much again for the info/update. :)

^ Bram will be back tomorrow. I'm so useless. xD

FruitLoop    8

It looks like my order/parcel have been shipped already.

I just checked my e-mail and I had 3 new e-mails on my inbox, 2 of them were from the Cooler Master Europe store in which the last of these 2 stated that the order have been shipped today. And the other e-mail was from UPS saying they have a parcel for me (from: Cooler Master) and the estimated delivery date is "06/05/2016" which is this Friday at the end of the day.

But now this got me a little confused. From CM Bram's reply I thought that there were no MasterKeys Pro S models in stock at the moment.

But it turns out there are/were still a few left in stock after all?? :dontknow:

I would appreciate if you could give me a confirmation that everything is fine, going as normal.

My order number is #34021.

Thanks.

Edited by Ricardo Reis

Pclinde    197

Hi Ricardo,

Order number #34021 = shipped on Monday. MasterKeys Pro S, US lay-out. :) Do you have a UPS tracking code? I will PM it to you!

Cheers,

Pim

• Upvote 1

FruitLoop    8

Hi Ricardo,

Order number #34021 = shipped on Monday. MasterKeys Pro S, US lay-out. :) Do you have a UPS tracking code? I will PM it to you!

Cheers,

Pim

Hello again.

UPS included the tracking code with that other e-mail I received from them, I probably should have mentioned that before, sorry.

But in any case, thank you for sending me the tracking code again. I got the PM. :)

A good costumer support goes a long mile and thus far Cooler Master still haven't disappointed me once. I like how you always keep an eye on these forums and try to help everyone here. Appreciated.

It looks like the keyboard is already in Spain (according to UPS). :D

The estimate shipping date is right on time. I can't wait to get me hands on this sexy mofo haha.

Edited by Ricardo Reis