Joseph Shea

Replacement fan for Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Sunday Morning    177

Hello Nelson,

The pictures of installing a Jetflo on a Hyper 212 EVO was merely to show that it is possible.  The screws with the jetflo are different then the standard fan screws that attach the 212 EVO fan to the fan brackets. The Jetflo is meant to be a case fan so this is why this is why the screws are not perfect when installing the Jetflo on an EVO.

We do have the Jetflo screw size in our FAQ so you may be able to purchase a flush type screw if needed.

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-size-screws-are-included-with-the-Jetflo-120mm-Fan/?q=jetflo&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Patrick

CMUSA Support

tq for sharing bro :)

Jaime    0

Whelp, nothing ventured nothing gained right ??

I just used the original screws that came with the 212 EVO fans and forced them into the Jetflo fans with no problem.

You have to put the Jetflo screws in on the opposite side first and put a screwdriver on them to hold the metal shaft from spinning. Then put the the bracket on with the original EVO fan screws and finally the rubber pads.

I just did this and the brackets went on nice and tight, no vibration at all.

So just do it :)

Sunday Morning    177

I just used the original screws that came with the 212 EVO fans and forced them into the Jetflo fans with no problem.

You have to put the Jetflo screws in on the opposite side first and put a screwdriver on them to hold the metal shaft from spinning. Then put the the bracket on with the original EVO fan screws and finally the rubber pads.

Tq for sharing info man :)

Jaime    0

Thought I should add a pic in case of any doubt.

Hyper 212 EVO, JetFlo on the back and a Gelid Solutions 120 Slim on the front (to clear my Ripjaws X) :thumbup:

SAM_0706_zps0zibegjs.jpg

Sunday Morning    177

Thought I should add a pic in case of any doubt.

Hyper 212 EVO, JetFlo on the back and a Gelid Solutions 120 Slim on the front (to clear my Ripjaws X) :thumbup:

SAM_0706_zps0zibegjs.jpg

Thanks man for the picture :)

CM Patrick    34

Hello Jamie,

I apologize but I do not understand your comment. The Gelid Solutions 120 use the same standard fan screws that we use to attach the EVO fan to the fan brackets.

You should be able to use either the EVO fan screws or the ones that came with the Gelid fan to attach it to the fan brackets.

If using the Jetflo as a case fan, then the screws that come with the Jetflo should have no issues going through the holes in your case and threading into the fan.

You should not have to use a different type of fan to attach the jetfo to your case.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need any assistance.

Patrick

CMUSA SUpport