Joseph Shea

Replacement fan for Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Joseph Shea    0

And I just want to double check that it can be attached by clipping it on to the heatsink and not have to screw it in? Also thank you so much for the quick reply

Sunday Morning    177

And I just want to double check that it can be attached by clipping it on to the heatsink and not have to screw it in? Also thank you so much for the quick reply

Oh man , no issue for that .. you attach the clip together .. you can refer the link given ( how they make Jetflo + Evo 212 )

post-91870-0-63122100-1461716615_thumb.jpeg

If you're really concerned, I would recommend contacting support services via email // ticket // live chat and seeing what they say about it-- they should be able to tell you more definitively.

Nelson    0

Hello,

Recently I bought one jetflo fan to install in the hyper 212 evo and I must say it does not fit perfectly, the screws aren‘t suitable, and 100% compatible screws are hard to get.

Cooler Master should address this, hyper 212 must be one of the best selling coolers, so why not include 100% compatible screws with the jetflo.

Sunday Morning    177

Hello,

Recently I bought one jetflo fan to install in the hyper 212 evo and I must say it does not fit perfectly, the screws aren‘t suitable, and 100% compatible screws are hard to get.

Cooler Master should address this, hyper 212 must be one of the best selling coolers, so why not include 100% compatible screws with the jetflo.

Hey Nelson

Can you share some picture ?

Nelson    0

Hey Nelson

Can you share some picture ?

Bracket with jetflo screws

post-24448-0-84389200-1461874975_thumb.jpg

Bracket with original screws

post-24448-0-23752900-1461875009_thumb.jpg

Difference between the two screws

post-24448-0-69625900-1461875025_thumb.jpg

With the jetflo screws is not possible to use the anti-vibration rubber pads and the screws are in direct contact with the cooler, which may cause some vibration and slightly damage cooler fins.

CM Patrick    34

Hello,

Hello Nelson,

The pictures of installing a Jetflo on a Hyper 212 EVO was merely to show that it is possible.  The screws with the jetflo are different then the standard fan screws that attach the 212 EVO fan to the fan brackets. The Jetflo is meant to be a case fan so this is why this is why the screws are not perfect when installing the Jetflo on an EVO.

We do have the Jetflo screw size in our FAQ so you may be able to purchase a flush type screw if needed.

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-size-screws-are-included-with-the-Jetflo-120mm-Fan/?q=jetflo&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Patrick

CMUSA Support