CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

XipHiaS    0

Got my Masterkeys Pro L Cherry Red's, comming from a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000. Looks nice feels great.

But i have a question about the Windows key's.

On my old kb the left Windows key gets me the Windows Startmenu, the right one gets me the context menu's.

Not on this kb, both get me the Windows startmenu. Is this correct or do i have setup something not right?

Jayme    0

Got my Masterkeys Pro L Cherry Red's, comming from a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000. Looks nice feels great.

On my old kb the left Windows key gets me the Windows Startmenu, the right one gets me the context menu's.

Not on this kb, both get me the Windows startmenu. Is this correct or do i have setup something not right?

Where did you purchase the Pro L in MX Reds?

CM Bram    37

This is correct, both are "just" windows keys.. :) 

YosemitySam    0

Got my Master L Pro april 22nd. :mrgreen:

In reviews I was impressed by the soldering and no remnants of residue. Excellent build quality and smooth RGB leds. I'm happy with it. Did I mention macro's? =)

2484500a.png

Oh almost forgot. How to disable capslock or remap it to Lshift?

/cheers

CM Bram    37

Got my Master L Pro april 22nd. :mrgreen:

In reviews I was impressed by the soldering and no remnants of residue. Excellent build quality and smooth RGB leds. I'm happy with it. Did I mention macro's? =)

Oh almost forgot. How to disable capslock or remap it to Lshift?

/cheers

Very nice to see your board has arrived and you are happy with it! ~ENJOY!! :D

As for your capslock and remapping question I am sorry to inform you that this is not possible :( I'm sorry... 

YosemitySam    0

"Oh almost forgot. How to disable capslock or remap it to Lshift?"

To answer my own question (maybe its helpful for others):

Ok,its not perfect but Sharpkeys http://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/ can help in this case. Change what you want,write it to registry; relog or reboot & enjoy. Can be undone easily. :happy9:

NB: The 'toggle' capslock led won't work then.

Oberdiah    0

Just got the keyboard, it works great! (Using it to type this)

However, one thing is really bugging me.

If I have Cross Mode, or Single Key or many of the other effects enabled, with a background color that isn't black, the colors don't fade smoothly..

For instance, I have a white 'Rest' state, and a blue "Key" state, but when typing, the color won't fade from blue to white, it will fade from blue to black, then jump up to white. This looks really ugly, especially on high-brightness colors and slow speeds.

I know it seems trivial, but it makes many of the modes look a bit off. Just an idea :D

In other suggestions, I think a proper 'layer' setting would be nice. The current Multilayer mode seems poorly implemented.

A system where two features could properly be mixed would look great, for instance, if users could have a breath of blue on top of single key colors.