CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

giorizzotti    0

Just tried both solutions, but doesn't work.

After more than 12 hours, I just tried to reconnect the keyboard to the pc and it seemes to perfectly working. What's the problem?

EDIT: again doesn't works..

Edited by giorizzotti

CM Bram    37

does anyone know what happened to the rapid-si?

Can't seem to buy it anywhere in the US...

THE (SI) Version, thanks

The Rapid SI is a exclusive model actually only currently sold in China :)

CM Bram    37

After more than 12 hours, I just tried to reconnect the keyboard to the pc and it seemes to perfectly working. What's the problem?

EDIT: again doesn't works..

What you are describing sounds really weird to me honestly! Would it be too much to ask to take a quick video out of it?

At least from my end if you have tried all the optinos we provided, multiple PC's etc then I only suggest you to go back to the store where you bought it for a replacement, sorry :( 

CM Bram    37

And a general update regaring the questions for Blue Switches availability. Unfortunatly regarding shortage in production from Cherry they will arrive a bit later, but they are coming. We expect them to land in the US in July. 

• Upvote 1

KatsumiChan    0

And a general update regaring the questions for Blue Switches availability. Unfortunatly regarding shortage in production from Cherry they will arrive a bit later, but they are coming. We expect them to land in the US in July. 

Any news on Pro S in brown or red? Still no stock for US.

John Dow    0

This is unfortunate, but there really aren't any decent options for Cherry MX Blue RGB available yet, so this would be the only one. Thank you for the information.

khemist    3

Seems i don't have any illumination on the tilde key and enter key, anyone else have this problem?.

pZga4I.jpg

You can see here the keys are not lit from beneath.

Just checked again and they only seem to light up White.

Hmm, now i can change the colour but only in static mode, i can't change them individualy.

Edited by khemist