CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Jayme    0

Hi Jayme

Scan.co.uk have stock now of the PRO S but at £106 and Amazon have no stock but I assume it will arrive soon

Hey,

Thank you for the information, I would have purchased from scan or elsewhere although after purchasing a keyboard from Amazon and returning it due to it being faulty they had put the payment amount in to my gift credit so it's stuck on Amazon now. :(

EDIT: I have checked scan and they're only selling the MasterKeys Pro L and S in MX Brown, I guess nowhere is selling MX Red as of yet.

Edited by Jayme

CM Bram    37

I wish they had the MX Red version in-stock in the UK, in either the Pro L or S series.

For now UK focus will be on MX Red I believe. But if you really want MX Brown you can always check cmstore.eu they usually have more offerings, but might not have Brown for UK but in US.. :)

CM Bram    37

Cancelled my Amazon order and went with Scan, should be here tomorrow.

Same here lol will arrive tomorrow

I have checked up for you guys and we have seen a MASSIVE amount of pre orders from Amazon already they sold out more units then they stocked even so we are going to have to ship them extra goods! And yes I do believe SCAN, BOX, CCL and others still have some units! 

But at least good to hear you guys have gotten your hands on one! :D

Radu    0

So at least a month before I can find a Brown Pro L US version ? :(

Edited by Radu

Jayme    0

For now UK focus will be on MX Red I believe. But if you really want MX Brown you can always check cmstore.eu they usually have more offerings, but might not have Brown for UK but in US.. :)

Thank you for the information, MX Red is the switch type I've been searching for, for weeks! Do you know if Amazon UK or Scan etc..will be getting the MX Red type anytime soon?

I am able to purchase the MX Brown switches everywhere although I can't seem to find MX Reds anywhere :(