CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

CM Bram    37

Got the masterkeys pro L yesterday, unfortunately I have to return them as the left shift key is completely dead.

As for on-the-fly-macros , are you planning on developing just a little the macro side , software wise? As in, at least editing and some basic functions to set up with the software? Because for now I cannot see a way to record a macro and tell it to be executed instantly (without the typing delay from when the macro was recorded, as it kind of beats the purpose of macros)?

Cheers

Very sorry to hear about this problem :(! Do hope the replacement you received was working good? :) As for the Macro recording question, currently the Software only supports backlight changes, and we are planning to release a SDK before June as well, however focus for this will also be backlight. The macro support on these keyboards is indeed only 'basic'. So if I read your message correctly you would prefer to also have macro scripting in the software? Consider your feedback noted ;)

• Upvote 1

CM Bram    37

Any ideas when the MasterKeys Pro L with MX Blues will come out? There is really NO other keyboard that has real Cherry MX Blue switches and RGB lighting. I ordered one on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/MasterKeys-Intelligent-Switches-Cooler-Master/dp/B01D3BDNF6 (before it was listed as "Currently Unavailable"), and I was wondering if there is any possibility of it becoming available in the next month or two. I have heard that the MX Blue RGB switches are either having quality issues or are just completely out of stock.

From the country flag in your profile I assume you are from America? I will check for you when it will arrive in Cherry MX Blue's.. It should be coming but here in EU I dont have the specific arriving time for you so please give me a moment and I will check it for you :)!

• Upvote 2

John Dow    0

From the country flag in your profile I assume you are from America? I will check for you when it will arrive in Cherry MX Blue's.. It should be coming but here in EU I dont have the specific arriving time for you so please give me a moment and I will check it for you :)!

Thank you for checking, and yes, I am in the US.

Edit: Any updates for the availability of the Pro L MX Blue?

Edited by John Dow

Radu    0

Very sorry to hear about this problem :(! Do hope the replacement you received was working good? :) As for the Macro recording question, currently the Software only supports backlight changes, and we are planning to release a SDK before June as well, however focus for this will also be backlight. The macro support on these keyboards is indeed only 'basic'. So if I read your message correctly you would prefer to also have macro scripting in the software? Consider your feedback noted ;)

It happens :) . I have asked for refund as I am trying to find a US layout here in the UK (the one I had was UK layout and personally it's a bit annoying to have a short left shift key and then a vertical bar then the Z key).

As for the macros, yeah it would be super awesome to be able to even script with C++ (which I believe I saw on one of the product pages? maybe it's just lighting features).

My main and only concern now is just the macro delay recording (like the Ducky Shine 5). F.E : I record on numpad7 : "Hello World" . I don't want it to record my keypress delay I just want the message to appear instantly (close to 0 delay). That's the only thing.

I have looked for months for kind of an "xkeys" alternative in europe and I found it hard to find something okay with onboard memory and hardware macros (or at least software programming and hardware macro save). 

Although the lighting stuff is super cool for me the only reason I would buy it is onboard macro profiles (cannot install software at work and change workstations all the time).

Cheers

EDIT: Anywhere in the UK / EU I can find the US layout for Masterkeys Pro L? I have decided to get this over the Ducky Shine 5 because of the better lighting quality and with the hopes there would be updated macro capabilities in the near future (fingers crossed)

Edited by Radu

Jayme    0

CM Bram, is 'Shortly' meaning in a few days (this week) or a few weeks towards the end of the month.

Amazon UK still have no stock, had my MX Red 'US Layout' pre-ordered since the day they appeared on Amazon sometime in March...still haven't heard anything back regarding stock availability nor dates of restock.

Edited by Jayme

delpy8    1

Hi Jayme

Scan.co.uk have stock now of the PRO S but at £106 and Amazon have no stock but I assume it will arrive soon