CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Pclinde    197

I had to cancel my Amazon UK order because my friend is already on his way to India and Amazon couldn't procure the products on time from the Vendor. I guess I will have to purchase it in June then. :( Such a long wait. June seems so faaar.

Damn that's a bummer. Any other ways to get your hands on a NovaTouch?

Damn that's a bummer. Any other ways to get your hands on a NovaTouch?

I have a NovaTouch. Wanted to buy a MasterKeys Pro S. :( Now will have to wait till June, as Bram stated earlier.

S Hillis    0

Do we know when Amazon UK will be getting any of the L's in? I pre-ordered last week.

Do any profiles exist for specific applications?  I looking at using it for Intellij.

CM Bram    37

Do we know when Amazon UK will be getting any of the L's in? I pre-ordered last week.

Do any profiles exist for specific applications?  I looking at using it for Intellij.

Let me double check for you but goods have been shipped to UK already but maybe not yet to Amazon.. 

delpy8    1

Hi all has the PRO S been shipped to the UK yet as I'm still waiting on Amazon to get stock and Scan will supposedly have stock on Monday 11/04

CM Bram    37

Hi all has the PRO S been shipped to the UK yet as I'm still waiting on Amazon to get stock and Scan will supposedly have stock on Monday 11/04

Hi there,

Yes also the Pro S has been shipped out from our warehouse in NL to UK. But they will arrive a littlebit later as the Pro L. 

• Upvote 1

delpy8    1

Hi there,

Yes also the Pro S has been shipped out from our warehouse in NL to UK. But they will arrive a littlebit later as the Pro L. 

Thanks very much for the confirmation WHY is the coolermaster EU store getting stock much later than retailers I would of thought you would have had stock first

Radu    0

Got the masterkeys pro L yesterday, unfortunately I have to return them as the left shift key is completely dead.

As for on-the-fly-macros , are you planning on developing just a little the macro side , software wise? As in, at least editing and some basic functions to set up with the software? Because for now I cannot see a way to record a macro and tell it to be executed instantly (without the typing delay from when the macro was recorded, as it kind of beats the purpose of macros)?

Cheers

John Dow    0

Any ideas when the MasterKeys Pro L with MX Blues will come out? There is really NO other keyboard that has real Cherry MX Blue switches and RGB lighting. I ordered one on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/MasterKeys-Intelligent-Switches-Cooler-Master/dp/B01D3BDNF6 (before it was listed as "Currently Unavailable"), and I was wondering if there is any possibility of it becoming available in the next month or two. I have heard that the MX Blue RGB switches are either having quality issues or are just completely out of stock.

CM Bram    37

Thanks very much for the confirmation WHY is the coolermaster EU store getting stock much later than retailers I would of thought you would have had stock first

The demand from our channel customers was pretty big we choose to start shipping to them first. Btw, I have contacted my UK colleague and I have been informed it should be with Amazon shortly. It is already in the UK disty and other resellers so shouldnt be too long before also Amazon will have it stocked!  :)