CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Sunday Morning    177

The Pro S? What switch kind sir and I can check for you with the team here :). But generally speaking I expect also April :)

hehehe why Sir ? dont too formal bro :)

anyway tq for you input and info :)

delpy8    1

hi guys Amazon Uk now have the pro s on pre order with a few different EU country versions like Nordic.Italian.German and French for £89 which is a great price, they also have US version

Pclinde    197

hi guys Amazon Uk now have the pro s on pre order with a few different EU country versions like Nordic.Italian.German and French for £89 which is a great price, they also have US version

Thanks for sharing! More stock (epic loot) arrives in April. :)

CM Bram    37

:happy2: Can't wait to get my hands on a pair the new MasterKeys Pro. Any idea when is Pro S expected in India?

(Had a word with the national distributor who said that they'll only get it in September.)

Hi there Samir,

Good news and bad news regarding the Pro L and Pro S in India! The good news first, it is not as long as September, but the "bad" news is, it is in June so still a few months of waiting for these boards to land in India :(

Hope this helps, 

Cheers! 

Hi there Samir,

Good news and bad news regarding the Pro L and Pro S in India! The good news first, it is not as long as September, but the "bad" news is, it is in June so still a few months of waiting for these boards to land in India :(

Hope this helps, 

Cheers! 

Thanks a bunch, Bram. June is still better than September! :D

I already placed an order with Amazon UK. A friend is coming down in April. I hope that warranty may not be a big issue. *crosses fingers*

I've been checking the early review videos of the same. Can't wait to recommend them to my friends in India and across the globe.

Pclinde    197

Just FYI, I recently got the CM NovaTouch TKL and all messages posted here were typed on the same. Using it as my daily driver for typing. Love it! :D

NovaTouch is epic dude... :D I keep switching back to it. :P

• Upvote 1

Olhado    0

Hi all!

Just got my Pro L today, and loving it as my first mechanical. I did notice that some of the keys have their characters of set to the right of center, is that expected? I can take a picture tomorrow if you need an example. It's my only mild disappointment with the board so far... Everything else is super nice!

NovaTouch is epic dude... :D I keep switching back to it. :P

I had to cancel my Amazon UK order because my friend is already on his way to India and Amazon couldn't procure the products on time from the Vendor. I guess I will have to purchase it in June then. :( Such a long wait. June seems so faaar.