CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Bongripper    0

I have bought the CM Masterkeys Pro S (MX Red) two weeks ago and i'm really satisfied with it.

Last week i tried to play around with the backlights, but even with the online manual, i can't get it to function properly.

For example, how do you have all keys illuminated in white and bind this function to a shortcut? Just a simple switch for day/night use. I don't understand the software at all.

Mihai C    0

Hi,

sorry for newbie question, but I bought a Masterkeys PRO S (RGB) today and I don't have any software in the box (no CD or anything else). Can you tell me where I can download the software (a link) please?

Thanks a lot!

L.E. I found it...

Edited by Mihai C

knud    129

I have bought the CM Masterkeys Pro S (MX Red) two weeks ago and i'm really satisfied with it.

Last week i tried to play around with the backlights, but even with the online manual, i can't get it to function properly.

For example, how do you have all keys illuminated in white and bind this function to a shortcut? Just a simple switch for day/night use. I don't understand the software at all.

You need to bind them under a profile (P1~P4) key.

Check this tutorial video: https://youtu.be/EVHoc3L2zOo?t=161

• Upvote 1

XipHiaS    0

Got a problem with my keyboard (Masterkeys Pro L version).

Key's: 5, T, G, V, F5 and P1 stay lit red in a very dim way all the time. They can't be adjusted to zero light/ off.

Already reset the keyboard (unplug FN+RAlt re-plug) and (while plugged in FN+E for 5 sec).

Loaded the latest firmware. Tried resetting with the software. Problem stay's.

Tried enabling different profile.

Looks like those key's red are variating a little bit in brightness all the time random. Loose contact or software error?

Can't remember for sure, but i didn't think i saw these keys in this red lit state before. Because i mostly have a color wave going on which hides the 'defect' a bit, i just recently noticed it.

What to do? Known problem?

Edited by XipHiaS

Bongripper    0
On 10.11.2016 at 4:15 AM, knud said:

You need to bind them under a profile (P1~P4) key.

Check this tutorial video: https://youtu.be/EVHoc3L2zOo?t=161

Finally got it to work yesterday. I now have binded the "day profile" to P1 and the "night profile" to P2. Thanks again and sorry for the late feedback.

Edited by Bongripper

knud    129
8 hours ago, Adi S said:

Download a profile that matches with your product. Inside the downloaded folder, there should be an executable file that will trigger/activate the effect.

(You cannot add them to the software or profile at this stage).

2 hours ago, Bongripper said:

Finally got it to work yesterday. I now have binded the "day profile" to P1 and the "night profile" to P2. Thanks again and sorry for the late feedback.

Good to hear it :)

XipHiaS    0

After a few days of use my "new" keyboard has the same issues. Now the [Print Screen], [Up] and [Down] arrows and keypad [Del] and keypad [8], [insert] and other [Delete] stay red :( . Think it's time to exchange again.... Maybe look for a different model... Really liked the KB...