CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

nikojii    0

Hello! I have MasterKey Pro L model for a several months now and I've been patient with this problem, since the product is still kinda new, hoping it is a software problem and that CM would improve the software and fix the problem but now I am not so sure if that will ever happen, so I decided to ask for advice here, before opening a support ticket.

The problem is that no matter which multi color mode I use, my keyboard start to act strange:

-Alt+tab function starts to change windows very-very fast,

-Keys input letters much faster than normal,

-And the biggest problem of all - my in game characters start to stutter and its pretty much impossible to play in any other than single color static mode. In some modes even if I press some button very fast it will input  something like 7-8 letters at once.

Ive tried all possible things that I found on the web, been reading a lot and I'm not sure what to do now.

I also wanted to ask other users of this keyboard if they have yellow color in "color wave" mode, since I don't?

Sounds like you have your repeat rate set to something else than 1x. Try pressing Fn+F5 and see if it helps.

khchan3501    0

HI All, may I ask is there a specific page to request for the lighting mod? Or a page that have gathered all the custom lighting effects?

As from what I've seen for the existing effects, the "rainbow raindrop" looks good, but is it possible to make an effect that is all keys light up but with rainbow effect individually? As the existing effect is only having few keys light up at once, which in the dark would be quite difficult to see which key is which

Thanks ALL very much again, hope you guys understand what I meant

Aiko    0

Hi, I have just bought Masterkeys Pro S via Amazon yesterday and I would like ask is there any possibility to find Turkish Layout of this keyboard. 

and 1 more question about the keyboard lighting, can configure the brightness of the leds ?

Thanks.

MasterLuber    0

Sounds like you have your repeat rate set to something else than 1x. Try pressing Fn+F5 and see if it helps.

Yes indeed, pooling rate was the problem and I figured that out few days after I made my previous post here, but I kinda wanted to see when am I gonna get an answer from the staff and then replay.

Thank you tho.

elyas    0

i got a pro L just yesterday and was wondering if u guys have any plans to implement a macro editor into the software. my concern here is that i always finetune my macros after recording them especially to re-adjust the keystrokes delay times but i can't do that here without the editor.(i,ve tried peeking into a saved profile but they cryptic). it would be awesome if you guys can implement an editor asap so i can..

ps. more so if it can do mouseclicks.

Edited by elyas

me em    0

For some reason when I press the fn key to increase volume on the pro s, it changer my profile to p1. Weird problem and it means I can't use the volume function. This became an issue in game today where the game was blasting and there was an opening scene I didn't want to skip or alt-tab out of game in case. I couldn't even perform a simple volume decrease on the keyboard. Any ideas please?

Hello everybody. I was lucky enough to win a coolermaster masterkeys pro l WHITE, from a competition! Incredible keyboard. I just wanted to ask if I can use the software for the rgb version , or if it won't work at all (I ain't got any problems with hardware only stuff, but I was just curious). 

Thanx in advance! :)