CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

knud    129

What you could do is a mini-mac guyver - mod for the spacebar: get some foam (from a kitchen sponge) and put that under the spacebar as it can help to absorb the vibrations. But to be honest, not sure if that will make it 100% silent.

Radu    0

Any updates on whether the Masterkeys Pro L Brown ANSI international / US layout will be available at the end of may as it was told?

FruitLoop    8

There is a video guide for the keyboard, don't know if you've seen this? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVHoc3L2zOo

I'm still mostly enjoying the keyboard. though the noisy spacebar is really starting to bother me greatly, if anything it's got worse.

It has a very irritating and loud rattly click to it, particularly if pressed in the center. Does anyone else have this problem? I really hope it goes away at some point. :/

Thanks for the video. I've seen it however it didn't really help with what I was trying to do. Ah well, I think I'll wait for the SDK.

My spacebar is fine. I'm more a fan of Costar stabs over Cherry stabs to be honest (they feel crispier and better imo) but the spacebar is alright on my Pro S, no rattle for me as far as I can tell.

That's unfortunate to know man... maybe somebody from CM can give you a hint/help with that? :duckie:

Edited by Ricardo Reis

Ethan    1

Does anyone know when/where I can get a Pro S with reds in the UK? UK ISO layout preferably but ANSI wouldn't be that bad.

Jayme    0

Does anyone know when/where I can get a Pro S with reds in the UK? UK ISO layout preferably but ANSI wouldn't be that bad.

I don't believe there is, I have been looking at purchasing an mx red pro S and L versions in the UK since release.

I have gave up looking and purchased myself a mx brown switch of the pro L which will arrive tomorrow :)

Ethan    1

I don't believe there is, I have been looking at purchasing an mx red pro S and L versions in the UK since release.

I have gave up looking and purchased myself a mx brown switch of the pro L which will arrive tomorrow :)

It's strange because I can find various other ISO layouts on Amazon - French, German, Nordic, etc. but no UK. Very strange.

Jayme    0

It's strange because I can find various other ISO layouts on Amazon - French, German, Nordic, etc. but no UK. Very strange.

I know it's really odd, I have checked the EU website weekly since realease and the mx reds still aren't available.

I had a pre-order on Amazon before the release and a few weeks later my order was cancelled and they were removed from Amazon even though the other layouts etc stayed.

If you've had mx Browns before, I'd go for them.

I highly doubt the Reds will be around soon.

toxilox    7

Seems i don't have any illumination on the tilde key and enter key, anyone else have this problem?.

pZga4I.jpg

You can see here the keys are not lit from beneath.

Just checked again and they only seem to light up White.

Hmm, now i can change the colour but only in static mode, i can't change them individualy.

I've got this problem too. In the LED mode "Customize", I can't set the color for the Enter key and the setting for the tilde key is ignored. (well since I have nordic layout the key is §½ and not tilde, but it's in the same position). The keys light up in other modes.

Did you solve it?