CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Pclinde    197

I got my Masterkeys Pro S in this past Friday and I've been experimenting with the software. Big thumbs up to Cooler Master for creating an user-friendly software. I've set it to portuguese and I think I've already figured out what most options do. The possibilities are almost endless. :D

The keyboard feels very sturdy and well built and there was no noticeable flex on the case when I tried to bend it. It's also rather heavy for it's compact size. I was very pleased with this.

Here's a couple of profiles I created today:

I had to at least give a go at creating my country's flag to display on the board, and I think I've more or less succeeded. :D

I live in Portugal btw.

P.S. - Try to find the missing keycap. Massdrop fucked up and sent me a double '''' / '' keycap and another cap is missing. :(

I've already send them a support ticked to see if they can send me the missing keycap. I've heard that they're usually rather nice and understanding with this kind of situation.

I hope I'm lucky.

Nice novelty caps! :D

• Upvote 2

Pclinde    197

I was never a fan of the Star Wars saga to be honest but that keycap looks very nice, I must admit. :)

Same here, but stil... Woah! ;) Craftsmanship.

FruitLoop    8

Same here, but stil... Woah! ;) Craftsmanship.

Yes, the attention to detail is very nice.

It's only a shame that most artisans aren't cheap. :P

kartana    5

The availability is kinda bad here in Germany, especially for the S! Amazon still doesn't have it. I'm glad I didn't wait for it and stayed with the XTi.

FruitLoop    8

Hey again. :)

I have been trying to create some effects via the "Multi-layer" option in the Masterkeys Pro S software but I can't seem to get anything to work.

Is there something I am missing?

A "video guide" of sorts would have been greatly appreciated. :)

I'd also like to report a bug I found on board/software. Everytime I start the Pro S software a few keys change color / get mixed, there are a couple keys on the F row from F5 or F6 onwards that always change color in case I have more than one color set on the F row. It's usually at least 2 or 3 keys for some reason.

Each time I run the software these keys will change color and I'll have to set them back to the led color I had before. I hope you can fix this in a future update, thanks. :)

I think it's everything I have for now. :P

GurtTractor    6

There is a video guide for the keyboard, don't know if you've seen this? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVHoc3L2zOo

I'm still mostly enjoying the keyboard. though the noisy spacebar is really starting to bother me greatly, if anything it's got worse.

It has a very irritating and loud rattly click to it, particularly if pressed in the center. Does anyone else have this problem? I really hope it goes away at some point. :/

• Upvote 1