CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

Henry    1

Hi!

First time posting on the forum and I hope I picked the right place to put this. I received my MasterKeys Pro L last Friday and have been loving it so far. However, I've noticed that when the keyboard is set to a LED profile like "Cross" or a profile with the LEDS off as its default not all the keys are unlit. The keys "F7" "U" "J" "N" "M", as well as the "P3" and "6" on the number pad have a faint red glow underneath. 

When my PC is turned off and no power is given to the keyboard everything is unlit as it should be. However, once power is given I can see that the faint red light comes on for profiles that have the keyboard "black" as its base form. Even when other profiles are in use like "Breathe" I can still see a faint red glow even though it doesn't intrude on the colour selected as far as my eye can tell. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me why that might be and if there's a fix for it? Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Please let me know if I should post this someplace else, as well as if anyone can tell me how to attach pictures on post. I took some pics of my issue but couldn't find a way to attach them when making this post. 

Martin    0

On what keys can I put a macro? 

Can I put a macro also on combined keys like "Alt-A" or "Fn-9"?

knud    123

Hi!

First time posting on the forum and I hope I picked the right place to put this. I received my MasterKeys Pro L last Friday and have been loving it so far. However, I've noticed that when the keyboard is set to a LED profile like "Cross" or a profile with the LEDS off as its default not all the keys are unlit. The keys "F7" "U" "J" "N" "M", as well as the "P3" and "6" on the number pad have a faint red glow underneath. 

When my PC is turned off and no power is given to the keyboard everything is unlit as it should be. However, once power is given I can see that the faint red light comes on for profiles that have the keyboard "black" as its base form. Even when other profiles are in use like "Breathe" I can still see a faint red glow even though it doesn't intrude on the colour selected as far as my eye can tell. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me why that might be and if there's a fix for it? Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Please let me know if I should post this someplace else, as well as if anyone can tell me how to attach pictures on post. I took some pics of my issue but couldn't find a way to attach them when making this post. 

This problem has been experienced by a small number of users. Most of them have reported the issue to automatically resolve over time. Of course you are elligable to return your keyboard to the store of purchase and claim your warranty to receive a new one.

On what keys can I put a macro? 

Can I put a macro also on combined keys like "Alt-A" or "Fn-9"?

When recording a macro, the keys on your keyboard that are lit up are available to assign a macro to. Macros can't be recorded using a combination of keys (such as Alt + A, Ctrl + E, etc.). If you're looking to create macros that do use multiple keys we recommend looking at software such as AutoHotkey.

Henry    1

This problem has been experienced by a small number of users. Most of them have reported the issue to automatically resolve over time. Of course you are elligable to return your keyboard to the store of purchase and claim your warranty to receive a new one.

When recording a macro, the keys on your keyboard that are lit up are available to assign a macro to. Macros can't be recorded using a combination of keys (such as Alt + A, Ctrl + E, etc.). If you're looking to create macros that do use multiple keys we recommend looking at software such as AutoHotkey.

Thank you so much for the reply! I ended up going back to the store where I bought it from and they did an exchange with a new keyboard. 

• Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

Thank you so much for the reply! I ended up going back to the store where I bought it from and they did an exchange with a new keyboard. 

Good service. :D

nikojii    0

Just got my Masterkeys Pro S RGB with brown switches. I've noticed that the backlight has some PWM flicker even on full brightness. I quess there is nothing to do about it? Other than that I like my new keyboard very much. I'm about to explore the SDK and maybe come up with some custom lighting effect.

MasterLuber    0

Hello! I have MasterKey Pro L model for a several months now and I've been patient with this problem, since the product is still kinda new, hoping it is a software problem and that CM would improve the software and fix the problem but now I am not so sure if that will ever happen, so I decided to ask for advice here, before opening a support ticket.

The problem is that no matter which multi color mode I use, my keyboard start to act strange:

-Alt+tab function starts to change windows very-very fast,

-Keys input letters much faster than normal,

-And the biggest problem of all - my in game characters start to stutter and its pretty much impossible to play in any other than single color static mode. In some modes even if I press some button very fast it will input  something like 7-8 letters at once.

Ive tried all possible things that I found on the web, been reading a lot and I'm not sure what to do now.

I also wanted to ask other users of this keyboard if they have yellow color in "color wave" mode, since I don't?

Edited by MasterLuber

The software looks extremely limited.  Is it possible to disable keys other than the Win key?

Can programs be linked to a profile?