• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
CM Bram

MasterKeys Pro L and S - Mega Thread

218 posts in this topic

As many of you know our MasterKeys Pro L and Pro S have been launched since last week and there are circling some questions around this and other forums so I figured to bundle as much as possible into 1 big mega post and thread! 

To start off, hereby a nice link to our launch video

For some impressions and reviews below:

- Keychatter: https://www.keychatter.com/2016/03/14/review-cooler-master-masterkeys-pro-l-s/#buying

- Bit-tech: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/peripherals/2016/03/15/cooler-master-masterkeys-pro-l-review/1

- Pauls Hardware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v2-fZSqZNw'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v2-fZSqZNw

---

If you have any questions feel free to post em here and we will make sure to answer as much as possible! Below already some FAQ's answered!

Q: What is the difference between the Pro L and the Pro S

A: The MasterKeys Pro L is the full-size version, the Pro S is the tenkeyless version (aka no numpad)

Q: Which switches will be available?

A: This will vary per region but starting off with Cherry MX Brown and Cherry MX Red, but also Cherry MX Blue will be added. For local availability you can always ask us directly and we can check for you! You can also always check our own online stores directly: www.cmstore.eu/'>www.cmstore.eu/ (Europe) / www.cmstore-usa.com/'>www.cmstore-usa.com/ (North America) / www.store.coolermaster.com/'>www.store.coolermaster.com/ (APAC)

Q: RGB mechanical just now? Isn't Cooler Master a bit late?

A: Well, yes. But for a good reason, we werent happy with the RGB LED brightness of existing keyboards based on Cherry MX RGB switches, and on the other hand we also do not want to use other switches then the proven, german made, quality switches. So we could have gone with different non-Cherry Switches and good brightness or with Cherry Switches and dull backlight. Of course, both were no option so we started working on a keyboard that is implimenting the Cherry RGB switches that would fit with bigger and brighter RGB LEDs. Now you no longer have to choose between brightness or switches, you can have all in one product: The MasterKeys Pro RGB

Q: Since your naming with S and L hints of their also in the near future a M version being available, can you share anything about it?

A: Correct, we will be looking into completing our entire portfolio, but it will not be here soon. For now the S (TKL) and L (full-size) are the ones we will offer. 

---

Feel free to share your pictures of your MasterKeys Pro RGB here as well, and of course also your own created LED modes and profiles! 

Alright hereby let me start off with sharing a few light modes (for the Pro S) I created (I know very basic :D)

- Holland, our red white and blue flag proudly displayed by the keyboards' backlight!

- Colorful, just random bright colors :D

- Red-White-Blue, for all other fans of these 3 colors :D

Holland.Prf

Colorful.Prf

Red-White-Blue.Prf

USA_LED_MODE.Prf

Guys when is the PRO S going to be available in the UK I cannot preorder anywhere

Great Good CM .. Free Thumb :)

Guys when is the PRO S going to be available in the UK I cannot preorder anywhere

The Pro S will land in UK first week of April! As for ressellers it will be similar as the current partners of the Pro L: like Box, Scan, CCL, Amazon, etc.. :)

The Pro S will land in UK first week of April! As for ressellers it will be similar as the current partners of the Pro L: like Box, Scan, CCL, Amazon, etc.. :)

Great news cannot wait :)

hehehe how about malaysia ... :(

Great news cannot wait :)

Soon! Have you seen the reviews in UK at Bit-Tech, Kit-Guru and eTeknix (or PC Mag?) The reviews for UK are out already in prep for the stock arrival :D 

hehehe how about malaysia ... :(

The Pro S? What switch kind sir and I can check for you with the team here :). But generally speaking I expect also April :)

:happy2: Can't wait to get my hands on a pair the new MasterKeys Pro. Any idea when is Pro S expected in India?

(Had a word with the national distributor who said that they'll only get it in September.)