Recentaly built my computer and this happen . I don't know what to do . Everything's is ruined . My computer is sitting at the place I bought the parts from. Everything was new . Watch out guys I wouldn't buy this product never been overclock not even 2 months old

post-104961-0-82035400-1458618704_thumb.jpeg

post-104961-0-88613100-1458618721_thumb.jpeg

post-104961-0-54491900-1458618754_thumb.jpeg

There's really no choice but to wipe off (anti static cloth) the big deposits and allow the rest to dry off. If u have a portable heater, low temp and direct it against it for a day (watch it of course).

In parallel, RMA the cooler.

Mohd Noh    179

Hi

Welcome to CM forum,

My suggestion contact CM support services , tell them regarding this issue. maybe they have solution for your question.

Hi I own a seidon 240 from November 2014 and I had no problem with it, excluding is a little bit noisy, I agree with Hokage call CM support, that look like a factory defect, mine is cooling a AMD FX 9590 overclocked to 5,017 MHz. Good Luck

Mohd Noh    179

Hi I own a seidon 240 from November 2014 and I had no problem with it, excluding is a little bit noisy, I agree with Hokage call CM support, that look like a factory defect, mine is cooling a AMD FX 9590 overclocked to 5,017 MHz. Good Luck

hehehe hokage . :)

ya the best way .. is contact CM support services .. tell them regarding this issue.

oh man your FX very hot ... 

I feel bad for you Taryn, but you either received a one in million kind of defect, or the installer man-handled the piping etc, Reasons do not matter. It leaked and damage is done.

What is important for me, is to mention to other readers that I have seen CM liquid coolers in hard use in our home for years now, and I am on my second one personally, never had a single issue. This specific one is in my machine and working like a dream. Please don't discourage or blanket judge it so hard.

The clean-up is probably done by now, and I am sure it is not too bad. CM support have been awesome, so I hope you contacted them and found resolution.