Ntua

Coolermaster nepton 240m problem with rpm

Ntua    0

Hello,

I have coolermaster nepton 240m with i7 4790k and gigabyte z97x gaming 3. When i start pc, the rpm of pump is 0 and when i take the fans speed to full, the pump works good and the rpm is 1500-2500. Can anyone help and know if pump has a problem or if a virus can cause such a problem?

Thank you

Ntua    0

NOw i put pump cable to cpu_opt and fans to cpu_fan, and i have 1800rpm for cpu_opt and 1100 rpm for cpu_fan. But i am not sure if the problem was solved and it seemed to work fine, but i fear that  the pump will stop again and the cpu will burn....

Edit: Again i have cpu_opt  0 rpm and cpu_fan 1100rpm.....

Edited by Ntua

Sunday Morning    177

Hi

Welcome to CM Forum

As CM staff said .....  pls refer that link

so iam here just + as below

1, try Disconnected your Nepton and try reseat or Repump the Nepton and see How the result

2, try tighten the screws by hand as much as you can and then give them 1/4 to 1/2 of a turn with a screwdriver.  ( dont over )

3, If you start up the cooler, you should feel the pump working // running. (if you touch the tubes or the cpu block, you should fee a small vibration, indicating there is a water flow.The pump RPM should be around 6000-7000 RPM btw., 

4, Could be air (bubbles) trapped in the radiator / loop. Eventually this will disappear.

5, RMA your unit

6, Last step , If you're really concerned, I would recommend contacting support services via email // ticket // live chat and seeing what they say about it-- they should be able to tell you more definitively.

Hope this can help

Ntua    0

Hello, i see that sometimes the rpm of cpu_opt (in which i put the pump cable) is 0 and randomly for a few second, the rpm is going to 1500-2000 rpm and after again is going to 0 rpm. I will be grateful, if you can help me what can i do because i dont want to do a problem in the cpu and i am depressed because 9 months everything was perfect with coolermaster!!

Is it possible, the problem is caused for a software problem?

Please help!!!!

Edit: Now i take the fans to full performance from gigabyte system information viewer , and the pump works with 2800 rpm and when i take the fans to standard or performance, i have 0 rpm and randomly for a few seconds 1000-1500 rpm. I am totally confused.......

Edited by Ntua

Sunday Morning    177

Hi

now we talk before and after ( correct me if iam wrong ) .. before this run with smooth but after 9 month .. your nepton going not stable ... as you mention ... above

well take no 5 since your nepton not stable ( defective unit // faulty unit ) and using the last step ( no 6 )

Ntua    0

I bought coolermaster 9 months ago and for 9 months everything was perfect, but 5-6 days now i have the problem tha i mentioned before.

Now i have the pc turned on for 1 hour and everything is perfect, i have 1800rpm for pump. When i turned on pc,  i put the fans to full performance from gigabyte system information viewer for 5 minutes, after i changed manually the percentage of pump fan and after i put fans to standard performance.

I am not sure if the problem solved, but for now, everything is good

Ntua    0

Yes i sent my problem to the support of coolermaster, and i am waiting for answer. I have stock fan of i7 but i am waiting answer from

Support.