Sign in to follow this  
wayne

My First Mod!

mak45    0
Yes, a mod can be considered as voiding your warranty, or improving the functionality of a product no matter how big or small.

so, tearing off a warranty stiker, burning the proof of purchase and receipt called mod.

Anywhere mod=aslong it is not oem

wayne    0

For those who are not sure here is a pic of a peep holes normally put in a house door. I will be embedding one similar to this one in my case so that the inside can be viewed easily even though there is no window.

danj71002_1790_4240414.jpg

wayne    0

yeah - but those pictures are just examples. The actual one that I'm using has a passive optical lens about twice the size, good clarity and can be adjuusted. It has a field of view of 160 degrees.

ninuhadida    0

hehe, my first mod is somewhat similar to yours :D just cutted a 120m blowhole at the top for my radiator fan :D pics wil be soon here :D

Evil_Acid    0

peep hole embedded onto your desktop pc? now thats fu**ing ridiculous!

Whats the point in embedding a peep hole on your pc? where did you get that bright idea from? please enlighten me.

i''ll give some more bright ideas, you might as well stick a bloody door handle onto the side panel, :lol: since you've found a use for a peep hole how about a letter box? can you find use for that too?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i want a peephole into my stomach, i chose the stomach as i think it would be hte least disgusting feature. i cant seeh the point of a peephole buti t sure is unique

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
Whoa - Evil Acid - calm down a bit, there! :P

dont worry we're all a little wired over here its a tad chilly.