Richard Alexander

Cooler Master Seidon 120v Ver.2 Pump Noise

What were the temps exactly?

Mine will idle around 30c. Obviously, it cant go below room temperature so it will depend on how hot your environment around the PC is, but if the temps are high, I'd say faulty pump

I know man, I've been working as PC tech all my life :P Im idling at 38-42C and in games I reach 56C when room temp is around 17-20C. Also keep in mind I have the HAF 932 case and airflow is not an issue. With my other cooler right now I get 32C idle and around 42-44 in games. Most likely a faulty unit.I will RMA it as soon as possible, the store is 30km from my house and I kinda feel bored to drive through traffic to get there :P

Mohd Noh    179

I know man, I've been working as PC tech all my life :P Im idling at 38-42C and in games I reach 56C when room temp is around 17-20C. Also keep in mind I have the HAF 932 case and airflow is not an issue. With my other cooler right now I get 32C idle and around 42-44 in games. Most likely a faulty unit.I will RMA it as soon as possible, the store is 30km from my house and I kinda feel bored to drive through traffic to get there :P

30m ? oh man that very tired driving but if you got company i think no issue ... especially girl :P