N!N0

[Help] Wiring | Cooler Master Elite 430 - Mid Tower Computer Case with All-Black Interior and Windowed Side Panel

N!N0    1

I have a (Super Alloy  Gaming Motherboard  Z97 KillerSeries Fatal1ty ASROCK) I have Cool Master Elite 430 Case. I Need help with these wire. [ Power SW  / Reset SW / +P Lead / -P Lead / 2 White That cables connect to each other  ] So far I have my motherBoard install And my dvd drive :) thats it im ordering my Processors / Power Supply / Cpu Fan / 320 gb HardDrive  / And Maybe Some Fans . Anything else i am missing to buy because im trying to build a gaming pc... Graphic card not need for this mother board right ? i can use the Processor? And PCIE is for ? 

Intel Core i5-650 Processor 3.20 GHz 4 MB Cache Socket LGA1156

• 73watt TDP
  • Socket LGA1156
  • Intel HD graphics included
  • 3.20GHz Intel Turbo Boost speed up to 3.46GHz
  • 2 cores 4 threads with Intel Hyper-Threading

IS THIS A GOOD PROCESSOR ? for gaming ? :) ish 

Edited by N!N0
  • Upvote 1

N!N0    1

So i just remove  the 2 white wires and got the fan wire hook up to cha_fan 1 and for the hd audio i am guessing i can pick between witch one right? i still need help with  Power SW  / Reset SW / +P Lead / -P Lead  

Edited by N!N0

Sunday Morning    174

I have a (Super Alloy  Gaming Motherboard  Z97 KillerSeries Fatal1ty ASROCK) I have Cool Master Elite 430 Case. I Need help with these wire. [ Power SW  / Reset SW / +P Lead / -P Lead / 2 White That cables connect to each other  ] So far I have my motherBoard install And my dvd drive :) thats it im ordering my Processors / Power Supply / Cpu Fan / 320 gb HardDrive  / And Maybe Some Fans . Anything else i am missing to buy because im trying to build a gaming pc... Graphic card not need for this mother board right ? i can use the Processor? And PCIE is for ? 

Intel Core i5-650 Processor 3.20 GHz 4 MB Cache Socket LGA1156

• 73watt TDP
  • Socket LGA1156
  • Intel HD graphics included
  • 3.20GHz Intel Turbo Boost speed up to 3.46GHz
  • 2 cores 4 threads with Intel Hyper-Threading

IS THIS A GOOD PROCESSOR ? for gaming ? :) ish 

Hi

z97 with 1156 ? i think you should read or study first about the specs you have because what you mention is not match or not compatibility

Oh ya may i know what happen to your chassis ?

Power SW // Reset SW // +P Lead and -P lead all of this you need connect to your motherboard ? unless your chassis dont have this wire.

And here is some guideline : 

try search some video at youtube ... how to build the new pc

N!N0    1

NVM so i got the Power SW // Reset SW // +P Lead and -P in  Chassis.

So these wire came with my mother board... and i need help with these wires... =) 

the HD audio has a AC-79 connceted to it... i can choose between witch right? so i already have the HD audio on the HD_audio 1 wire

Edited by N!N0