Colton Nicholas

MasterCase Maker 5

Mitch Soto    0

I asked the Cooler Master Twitter page and got a response. They said the Mastercase Maker 5 will be released in May now. It was supposed to come out in March, but I guess they postponed the original date.

Red    0

this is a joke. you guys just laughing and saying please wait. now its may?

I checked the CM's replies on twitter and they are indeed delaying to May. Apparently the survey for the MasterCase got them working on accessories and the Maker 5, causing the delay. I'm not even sure if I want to wait any more at this point. If only they would just release a list of improvements and/or new features that they are committing to the case..

StormBowler    0

Hoping some information will be provided soon.  I want to build a new rig and had the Pro 5 as my selected case.  Then I seen on YouTube about the Maker 5 from CES 2016 and interested in that case.  Which brings up some questions.  First, when and how much is the Maker 5 going to be?  Second, do the glass doors come standard?  Third, if the Pro 5 is modular, can you buy the glass doors and new front panel for cheaper?  I currently have the Antec 1200 and has been flawless for 7 years, only thing is, it is too big with only 2 HDD, one optical drive, and one vid card just makes waste of space.  I think a mid-tower will do.

knud    129

Target launch date is May.

You can upgrade from Pro to a Maker version :)

Target launch date is May.

You can upgrade from Pro to a Maker version :)

How does that work? Like if I buy a Pro now, I can get all of the same features of the Maker with additional parts later, or what?