Sign in to follow this  
[em]HEAT

Auqagate LCD problems!!!!! Please help!!!

[em]HEAT    0

Ok, I did as you instructed and yes the LCD unit is still beeping. I contacted Kenny from the RMA department and he requested an email from me detailing the problems I am having and I provided my shipping information. I have yet to hear back from anyone. Any idea how much longer it's going to take?

Hey Joe, I am really confuse about this because for the past week I have installed 3 Aquagates and yet no sign of LCD beeping. The first initial boot up it beeps like you mentioned but once i refill the tank to it's fullest the beeping stops. The only thing that I could think of that cause the LCD to beep is:

1) Water is too low.

2) Thermal sensor isn't install correctly or not install at all.

3) CPU temp is higher than preset temp.

4) Tank temp is higher than preset temp.

5) Fan speed is too low.

If all of this does not appy to your unit and it still beeps, then we really have a case of defective LCD. It's really weird to me as I'm trying to figure out why your beeps everytime.

I will check with HQ again on Monday and see if they send me the LCD replacement yet. :D

[em]HEAT    0

Ok, after I did everything that you all suggested I'm still at a stump. I set the cpu temp, the tank temp and the fan speed, after doing so the LCD display should display the current temps for the cpu and the tank, but it does'nt. I took a picture to show you what I'm seeing(forgive the quality, I have a crappy camera). http://www.jokafex.com/a/lcd.jpg

Hey Joe, are you telling me the beeping stop but the CPU temp doesn't display? hmmm could it be your thermal sensor is defective.

[em]HEAT    0
Hey Joe, are you telling me the beeping stop but the CPU temp doesn't display? hmmm could it be your thermal sensor is defective.
No, the beeping still goes on, and the cpu wont display.

Ok ill try my best to get that LCD out to you ASAP. Please tell Kenny to give you an RMA for that LCD on Monday.

[em]HEAT    0
Ok ill try my best to get that LCD out to you ASAP. Please tell Kenny to give you an RMA for that LCD on Monday.
\

kennyb@coolermaster.com right?

I've already sent him an email and have yet to hear back from him yet.

it's better to call him because he doesn't check his email that often. He's swamming by works.

[em]HEAT    0
it's better to call him because he doesn't check his email that often. He's swamming by works.
Only problem with that is I don't have long distance, and when I do make long distance calls I have to get someone to 3 way it for me and I can't always ask people to do that for me. Looks like I'll have to flood his inbox so he can take notice of my emails. The day I talked to him he said he's email me back the same day. That was almost a week ago.