Sign in to follow this  
[em]HEAT

Auqagate LCD problems!!!!! Please help!!!

bigapl    0

Also check to be sure the reservoir temp is set higher than preset or it will do that aslo..

I talked to this user on the phone and he told me that his water level is high and everything. I haven't thought of the thermal sensor being defective yet. Hey Ron, the beeping is a constant beep with the LCD blinking. Does that sound to you like the sensor being defective? I have a lot of callers complaining regarding this issue.

Dear sir.

We have noticed your problem and try to understand what happened.

But the first thing is to give you the new parts the replace . And also, if you find where the problem is , please kindly tell us. Thanks.

Mike@Coolermaster, Taiwan.

Hey Joe,

Mike is one of our engineers at HQ. I told you I got people in HQ looking into your problem. Now I need you to RMA the LCD so we could send it back for testing and we could send you the new LCD.

bigapl    0

May I make a suggestion for future units the mesh grill on the front is super noisy on speed 3 I wanted to suggest using a honeycomb stamped grill instead. I have removed it all together and the differance is night and day.

Mike    0
I talked to this user on the phone and he told me that his water level is high and everything. I haven't thought of the thermal sensor being defective yet. Hey Ron, the beeping is a constant beep with the LCD blinking. Does that sound to you like the sensor being defective? I have a lot of callers complaining regarding this issue.

If the sensor is defect , that your LCD screen doesnt show the CPU temperature, it will show "-" on screen or strange temperature number, and please check the CPU display on the screen.

Thanks.

Ron    1

The beeping can be caused by several things:

1) defect thermal sensor

2) Water level to low

3) CPU temp to high

4) Water level sensor defect

5) water thermal sensor defect.

6) CPU temp set wrong

I disconnect every sensor and they all gave me the same result.

A pulse beeping and blinking LCD display.

I guess in this case it could also be the CPU temp set wrong.

I tried bringing it back to a low temp.

I got tired of pressing it after I reached the 20°C.

But the Auquagate was already beeping and blinken at that point.

:idea: So please check your CPU temp setting by pressing the "S" button once.

If this is lower then the measured temp then that is the reason why the Aquagate is beeping and blinking.

[em]HEAT    0

Well, I just got through emailing coolermaster trying to figure out what I needed to do to get this problem resolved. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon so I can get my box back up and running. For all those that posted:

I checked the water level, tried every cpu setting but the dam thing just keeps beeping. dunno what to do except wait and see what coolermaster says.

Hey Joe, did you receive my email today? I emailed you earlier this afternoon.

[em]HEAT    0

Sorry its's taken so long to reply, work prevents me from getting home in time to call. I'm making the call to Kenny to see if I can get this RMA underway.

Hello Joe, We're awaiting shipment from HQ of those LCD and once i get it i will ship them out ASAP.

Could you do me this favor though and try one last time.

1)Open up the cap of the unit.

2) see if the water's full

3) turn it on and let it run without the cap

4) look in the tank again and see if the water's still full. if the you can not see the water, please refill until you do while the unit is still running.

after you do that and it still doesn't work, the LCD still beeps on you, post back or email me. Thanks