Sign in to follow this  
[em]HEAT

Auqagate LCD problems!!!!! Please help!!!

[em]HEAT    0

I just got this unit and I was really excited about it. I installed it and everything seems to be working properly, liquid flow and what not, but I can't get the LCD unit to stop beeping. After I power on my system and set the LDC levels it just keeps beeping and then will eventually shut my system down. I called the offices in California and they tell me that this is a common problem. I was assured that they would contact headquartes to see if they can RMA me a new LCD unit but they are not sure that it can be done. So I'm left to sit here with my main system tore apart until I hear back from them. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd really appreciate a reply. Thanks in advance.

The new LCD can be done. I just need HQ to ship it here so I can ship it to you. :D

It's a good thing that you post on forum. Now HQ will read it and response faster.

[em]HEAT    0

Cool, I'm glad I can get this worked out. I'm a huge fan of your products and the case I'm installing this in is a Wavemaster, everything in the case is by coolermaster. The Coolermaster reps that were at the Lan I was talking about really liked it. http://www.pdxlan.com The people that I bought the unit from are from http://www.nwca.com So if there's any proof of purchase problems we can contact them. They know me pretty well. I've bought most of my coolermaster gear from them. I really appreciate the help. Thanks a million.

Mike    0

Dear sir.

We have noticed your problem and try to understand what happened.

But the first thing is to give you the new parts the replace . And also, if you find where the problem is , please kindly tell us. Thanks.

Mike@Coolermaster, Taiwan.

bigapl    0

Have you looked to see if you fluid level is low? I had the same issue and it was just low!

Ron    1
HEAT":2qroabxu]I just got this unit and I was really excited about it. I installed it and everything seems to be working properly, liquid flow and what not, but I can't get the LCD unit to stop beeping.

It sounds more like a defect heat sensor to me.

Is it beeping in a pulse or constant?