Sign in to follow this  
urbangangsta101

Complaint about WaveMaster Yellow Case

Evil_Acid    0
Less than 2 weeks ago, i bought a brand new Yellow/Black WaveMaster Case, and all i have to say is.......... it's f**king b**locks.

i had a loose shield too, becuase there was a missing sqrew. i had to open the bottom front panel then tighten it up myself, it was no big deal.

the stock cooling on the wavemaster is adequate, when you get your new wavemaster replace the stock fans with some better fans and you should be okay.

all in all i would say im quite happy with my wavemaster, i only had a slight problem looking for a side window thats all.

Grump    0
hang on a min, have any of you actually got the yellow case?...

...i always read reviews before buying anything...

...seems like im not the only person that had a loose shield on the front.

Im waiting for CoolerMaster to E-Mail me back about this matter, since the store i bought it from wont take it back.

I dont work for any Computer Company, im just your normal customer who has been ripped off.

The yellow case is the same as any of the other Wave Masters. They are all made by human beings and sometimes humans make mistakes. You said you always read reviews, so I am assuming you bought this case because of all the good reviews. You also mention knowing someone else here had a problem with the decorative post. That was HOW many people you saw complaing about the Wave Master? One???

Maybe there were more, but there just aren't very many messages or threads that are complaining about getting ripped off like you are. Like yours, Cooler Master Forum staff do not delete the complaints around here. They listen to the people and they take care of their customers.

Oh, but you have been royally screwed. You don't wait for a response from CM, since you posted this flame job instead. You have already been told you would get a replacement from the head dude in charge of complaint resolution -- he didn't even ask you questions except to find out who at CM you talked to.

Take a look around. If this was a common occurance, you would be right on about complaining to high heaven about the shady business practices of Cooler Master. And you would see dozens of "I've been ripped off" or CM Wave Master sucks" threads. But guess what? There ain't nobody here feels they been ripped off but you.

It's truly unfortunate that you got a bad case. It's even more troubling that the company you bought it from won't settle your problem. But once again, Cooler Master steps up to the plate to satisfy their customers -- even one as snotty as you.

You don't deserve as fine a case as the Wave Master.

Infinity    0
the air flow is great and quiet, and I have not seen better construction of a case EVER!
Same here. At the moment I've got a xp3200 in one, with totally silent cooling, the only fans in there is a 92mm @ ~8v on the processor and an 80mm at ~6v at the back of the case, everything is kept well within the specified operating temperatures, so the cooling/airflow of the wavemaster can't be that bad.

No loose bits on mine, nothing fallen off/broken, and it's strong enough for me to sit on whilst waiting for a train.

Oh, but you have been royally screwed. You don't wait for a response from CM, since you posted this flame job instead. You have already been told you would get a replacement from the head dude in charge of complaint resolution -- he didn't even ask you questions except to find out who at CM you talked to.

WTF are you on about? I have E-Mailed CoolerMaster about this sh*t case to see what they are gunna do about it, because the store i bought it from (NOT A COOLERMASTER STORE) will NOT take the thing back.

Im fed up with this sh*t, you people are obviously so far up CoolerMaster's :) that you can't tell the difference between Quality and this misrable excuse for a case

merovingian    0

crap7so.jpg

This is a picture?

WTF are you on about? I have E-Mailed CoolerMaster about this sh*t case to see what they are gunna do about it, because the store i bought it from (NOT A COOLERMASTER STORE) will NOT take the thing back.

What is the retailer and I need to see receipt to buy this.

Im fed up with this sh*t, you people are obviously so far up CoolerMaster's :) that you can't tell the difference between Quality and this misrable excuse for a casef

It's true, kids that age can't work for anybody.

Wacft    0

Im fed up with this sh*t, you people are obviously so far up CoolerMaster's :) that you can't tell the difference between Quality and this misrable excuse for a case

dude you need to chill out, we have helped a lot of people get their :) straight before, but you started on the wrong foot bad mouthing cm and the wavemaster and babling what you think you know out of ignorance. maybe if you chill out youll see these people just wanted to help.

merovingian    0

dude you need to chill out, we have helped a lot of people get their :) straight before, but you started on the wrong foot bad mouthing cm and the wavemaster and babling what you think you know out of ignorance. maybe if you chill out youll see these people just wanted to help.

Well said

Karma Ghost    0

Your presense here is proving that you just intend to complain about a product when people here have noted that it is a lemon case. After reading your first post again, I would be inclined to agree that you received a lemon.

The first post was from bigbadns, who is a worker for CM and can indeed get you an RMA on your bad case. Even so, you're still complaining about your duff case? It doesn't matter if it was not a Coolermaster store; Coolermaster will do an RMA for you as long as it is one of their cases.

There are two choices at this point: 1) you can keep your duff case and accept the loss of your money, or 2) you can accept Bryant's offer and get your case replaced.

It's up to you, but if you aren't going to do anything about it, please don't keep complaining.

WHO did you email? The guy who should have gotten your email was the guy who made the first reply to this thread. Read it and answer his question.

WHAT store did you buy it from? Who did you email/talk with and what were their reasons for not exchanging it?

Cooler Master doesn't have stores. They are a manufacturer who sells only to distributors and retailers, not the general public. But they do operate this forum just for people to come to with their problems. If you look around at some of the messages and threads here, you will see there are people with problems and they are being resolved. There are a lot of people who are here because they are happy with the products and voluntarily support other users.

You haven't given any relevant information. Nothing that is of any use to someone seeking to help you resolve your problems. You listed your problems, which are out of the ordinary and the lead Cooler Master rep here already suggested you got a lemon and it should be remedied. Unfortunately, his signature doesn't lead you to understand he is, in fact, a Cooler Master representative.

You come here shooting off your foul mouth and expect Cooler Master to jump right up -- and they did. See the second post in this thread. Instead of answering his simple question and trying to get your problem resolved in a civil fashion, you prefer to :) and complain. You've got no manners and you've got no sense.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yes speak to people like that and they have a right to tell you to leave and not deal with your complaint since you will not approach them in a courtieous fashion. As for hte store, the case is defective they must take it back otherwise they are elgible for legal action.