Ramon

CM Storm Reaper or CM Storm Sentinel III

Ramon    0

Hey, I am looking to buy my first gaming mouse and have my eyes set on either the CM Storm Reaper or CM Storm Sentinel III, can anyone recommend which one they would prefer or reasons their like either.

For the Reaper owners, I've read some negative comments on the mouses performance at low DPI settings and use in situations like Photoshopping editing and the like.

For the Sentinel II or III owners, I've read some negative comments on the mouses lifespan and how quickly it starts to wear (usually within a year).

Can anyone either confirm or deny these negative statements?

Cheers

Pclinde    197

Hi,

About the Sentinel III; it's our latest gaming mouse (release date: december 5th). The coating is improved for a longer lifespan. I'm not known with the Reaper issues + the Reaper is discontinued. Best pick? The Sentinel III. :)

Cheers,

Pim

Ramon    0

Oh cool good to know, thanks. I ended up going with the Sentinel 3 looking forward to its arrival. Are there any plans to release a newer version of the reaper? I really like the look of it.

Pclinde    197

Oh cool good to know, thanks. I ended up going with the Sentinel 3 looking forward to its arrival. Are there any plans to release a newer version of the reaper? I really like the look of it.

Hi,

Not that I'm aware of. :)

Cheers,

Pim