Sign in to follow this  
Kahobi

Aquagate and running multiple OSs'

Kahobi    0

I plan to run a machine with XP, two to three distros of Linux, one of the BSDs, and possibly Solaris (For teaching myself them if your wondering WTF I'm doing). Any forseeable problems with the Aquagate and the absurd varity of OSs'? Idealy I would like to use the Aquagate with out it interacting with any OS at all. Any thoughts?

Kahobi

Kahobi    0

Excellent, I was hoping the device worked independently of the system softwear. Thank you

Kahobi

Ron    1

Talking about the Aquagate....

The first shipment has arived in Europe today :D

It looks good, and best of all it sounds good!

I think the problem with the 50Hz has been solved.

I am testing one example now for a night (CPU @ 100%)

But I think this means they will be in stores all over Europe in the end of this month!!!!!!!!

Kahobi    0

Indeed. I want to learn them prity well inside out so I have experence with more than one Linux distro, and BSD and Solaris just for the experence. But on top of the machine I'm building, I have another one with Windows 98, and MS-DOS 6.22 on it.

I miss the good old days of DOS. I kind of enjoy using it. Are you planning to use Mac OSX too? That is by far the best OS design I've laid my hands on.

Kahobi    0

As it stands no, unless they release a edition that will run on the machine i'm designing. Though I would like to get some real experence with macs, my interestes lie in more in unix like enviroments. and the command promp reminds me of what its like to work with dos....except infinently more usefull commands...