Sign in to follow this  
derekliu

Centurion 5 User Group

Lov2Drift    0

i got done putting mine together early this morning. I was having a couple of issues with some things though.

are both USB ports on the front supposed to be working? For some reason only the one on the right side of my case is working.

for some reason one of the pins for the system power was removed from the switch. would it be alright for me to just solder these two sides together and cover it with some heat shrink?

once i get the interior cleaned up and looking decent, i'll post better pics of it. I posted some pics in another thread...but i don't like em cause they are all jumbled and horrible looking.

bronney    0

Well you have to strip the case to see if that usb port in question is disconnected. And also check to see if your mobo header is working or have the correct pin layout.

It's perfectly fine to solder the power button with heat shrink. I love soldering things. The smell of resin just makes me horny.

darude_boy    0

we need some more C5 users to post pix of their cases. I mean the Stacker thread is pushing close to 30 pages and the C5 is only on 2! Come on guys get your pix uploaded plz :D

lol

darude_boy    0

still no more posts... :(

hows your case coming along Mr Miyagi? I have just finished a big mod on my C5. Dont know whether to post soon or wait for this years competition hehe.

btw, is this years coolermaster case competition soon?

derekliu    0
still no more posts... :(

hows your case coming along Mr Miyagi? I have just finished a big mod on my C5. Dont know whether to post soon or wait for this years competition hehe.

btw, is this years coolermaster case competition soon?

CM got competiton anually??