Exploshun

Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo + ASUS B85M-G motherboard, will it fit?

Exploshun    0

I need some help here, I want to order a cooler master hyper tx3 evo and I have an ASUS B85M-G Motherboard which is a micro-atx. (Here is the link to it and the specs: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/B85MG/specifications/ )

I also have a 2x4GB Kit of 8GB RAM of HyperX Fury DDR3 and a GTX 950 Gaming 2GB Edition from MSI, will they fit together? Because I really don't want the fan to touch my RAM or anything.

If anyone knows, what's the smallest size that can still be able to get this cooler fit perfectly without touching the RAM and anything like that?

Here's the link to the Hyper TX3 Evo: http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/hyper-tx3-evo/

Exploshun    0

I have a Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 as my case/chassis and this is the RAM I have: http://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX316C10FBK2_8.pdf

All I want is just an answer if it will fit in the motherboard with my GTX 950, the RAM and the chassis.

And the TX3 Evo only has just one fan.

Just to clarify, I'm asking this because I'm new to pc building and i'm clearly not an expert. So I'm nervous that I might read something wrong and make a mistake which results in me wasting money on a fan I can't even use. :(

Sunday Morning    177

I have a Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 as my case/chassis and this is the RAM I have: http://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX316C10FBK2_8.pdf

All I want is just an answer if it will fit in the motherboard with my GTX 950, the RAM and the chassis.

And the TX3 Evo only has just one fan.

Just to clarify, I'm asking this because I'm new to pc building and i'm clearly not an expert. So I'm nervous that I might read something wrong and make a mistake which results in me wasting money on a fan I can't even use. :(

Hi

Sorry for late reply

According specs for your chassis ..height is 157mm meanwhile the TX3 Evo is 136.00mm so you have alot of space

For Ram is 30mm and TX3 Evo is 36.4mm so you still have space for that

you have to put the fan on the left side for more space RAM and TX3 Evo

• Upvote 1

Exploshun    0

Thanks for the help! But just another question: Is there any difference on what side I put the fan on, or will my RAM still have the same temperature no matter what?

Sunday Morning    177

Thanks for the help! But just another question: Is there any difference on what side I put the fan on, or will my RAM still have the same temperature no matter what?

Any Difference ? Ya .. Yes ... but only the AIR .. Blow in and Blow Out

Regarding the temperature iam not preeeeeety sure .. 

i want share you some about my seidon 120v ... not much difference left or right i put on the fan ...  only 2c or 3c i think is not bgi deal :)

Edited : Dude you have nice chassis and Graphic Card :) i think would be better you get the CM Hyper Evo 212 for more performance

Hope this can help you

• Upvote 1

Exploshun    0

I was considering getting the 212 Evo, but it doesn't seem to fit in my case if I look at the specs.

But I might go for a Corsair Graphite 230T because it's 15$ more expensive then the SPEC-03 in my country + it's 15% right now.

Will the 212 Evo fit in then?

Sunday Morning    177

I was considering getting the 212 Evo, but it doesn't seem to fit in my case if I look at the specs.

But I might go for a Corsair Graphite 230T because it's 15$ more expensive then the SPEC-03 in my country + it's 15% right now.

Will the 212 Evo fit in then?

CM HYPER EVO 212 NEED 160 HEIGHT needed

if you want install CM hyper Evo 212 you need large Case ..

Hope this can help you

Sunday Morning    177

But on the 230T tech specs, it stands that the max CPU cooler size is 165mm?

According the Chassis Specs .. Height is 165 so you still have 5mm space ..  :)