mohamed salem

Cosmos II power button problem

Hello,

I'm recently experiencing a problem with my Cosmos II power button.

it was working normally & suddenly I can't start my pc on from the 1st time I have 2 press it several times or to switch the power supply off & on

honestly I don't know if it is a power supply issue or case issue I have a Cooler Master v 1200 platinum, Asus Maximus formula vii Z97 so if anyone has any information about this please tell me what 2 do😢😢

Mohd Noh    179

Hello,

I'm recently experiencing a problem with my Cosmos II power button.

it was working normally & suddenly I can't start my pc on from the 1st time I have 2 press it several times or to switch the power supply off & on

honestly I don't know if it is a power supply issue or case issue I have a Cooler Master v 1200 platinum, Asus Maximus formula vii Z97 so if anyone has any information about this please tell me what 2 do

Asalamualaikum Mohamed,

iam not expert on this issue.

but you can check our previous thread : http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/11511-cosmos-ii-power-button-problem/

• Upvote 1

walaikum asalam Mohd.

Thanks for ur reply & I figured

something when I press the power switch sometimes the order itself is delayed but the Pc starts after awhile now I'm sure that it's not related 2 the switch but may be the Bios or the processor

Mohd Noh    179

walaikum asalam Mohd.

Thanks for ur reply & I figured

something when I press the power switch sometimes the order itself is delayed but the Pc starts after awhile now I'm sure that it's not related 2 the switch but may be the Bios or the processor

Alhamdulilah .. if you already figured it .. :)