FruitLoop

MasterKeys Pro S and L (mechanical keyboards)

FruitLoop    8

Hey guys. :happy7:

I've found recently that Cooler Master have these two new mechanical keyboards in the oven. It's going to be your first RGB mechs coming out and I'm pretty interested to get one of them (still haven't decided if I want the TKL or the Fullsize).

I've read in an article online that these two models are coming out next March. Could you guys confirm this?

Thanks.

Can't wait to know more about these new keyboards. I was really happy to find out that you're still sticking with Cherry switches instead of Kailh (eww...) and the boards have a standard layout / bottom row. This gun be good! :happy2::glasses8:

Pclinde    197

Hi Ricardo,

You're back again! :D I can't confirm any dates yet, let me contact a colleague. (I need approval) :P

Cheers,

Pim

FruitLoop    8

Of course I would be back. My 1st mech keyboard was a Cooler Master. :laughing6:

I appreciate your cordiality and for remembering me, ah!

I like how simplistic yet sturdy the CM keyboards are.

By the way... I've noticed that quite a few portuguese fellow enthusiasts have been asking (in the usual PT forums) about the Quickfire Rapid-i in ISO-PT layout.

It seems that they're all out of stock everywhere (in the local stores)... :sad1:

Also, do you know if CM is going to make the Masterkeys Pro S and Pro L in ISO-PT?

That would be great. :thumbup:

If not in ISO-PT then ANSI-US will have to do for me.

Just hurry up please... I can't wait anymore. :sad1:

P.S. - tell your colleagues we're digging those standard bottom rows! (yes Corsair, this one is for you)

Cheers

Ricardo

CM Bram    37

Good to read you guys are waiting for this keyboard! I cannot say a confirmed date of when you will be able to get your hands on one but what I can tell you is: 

Soon--meme-10794.jpg

CM Bram    37

Soon can be 2 weeks or 2 months... :-((

I know, but I hope you understand that I cannot annouch it simply like that :( But what I can say is that it will be 2016 :P