Ryuhoshi

Silencio FP 120 PWM Performance Edition

Ryuhoshi    0

I noticed that high rpm FP 120 appeared on main website: http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/case-fan/silencio-fp-120-pwm-performance-edition/

When can we expect them to be available in Europe and at what price? I live in Poland and it's really hard to get almost any Silencio fans. The main shops(like komputronik.pl for example) say that the distributor(ABC Data i think?) doesn't have any available anymore. What could be the reason?

Ryuhoshi    0

That was my first choice but the shipment fee is too expensive in the cm store. That's why i'm curious about the new fan.

Mohd Noh    179

That was my first choice but the shipment fee is too expensive in the cm store. That's why i'm curious about the new fan.

Hi where you from ?

Ryuhoshi    0

Hi where you from ?

I'm from Poland. Cheapest shipment from cmstore cost 22 euro ;_; It's a lot for me, i could get another two fans for that much.

Mohd Noh    179

I'm from Poland. Cheapest shipment from cmstore cost 22 euro ;_; It's a lot for me, i could get another two fans for that much.

ya i know .. iam understand ... i also cant get from EU .. the cost alot alot of expensive.

try contact our support services regarding this issue .. maybe they have solution for you

iam from asian :(

Ryuhoshi    0

ya i know .. iam understand ... i also cant get from EU .. the cost alot alot of expensive.

try contact our support services regarding this issue .. maybe they have solution for you

iam from asian :(

Oh. I feel for you man, that's tough. Well, i guess i have to wait. I just hope that they will be available in my country in a month or two, these are some amazing fans. I wish there was a 140mm one too.

Mohd Noh    179

Oh. I feel for you man, that's tough. Well, i guess i have to wait. I just hope that they will be available in my country in a month or two, these are some amazing fans. I wish there was a 140mm one too.

Just try contact CM support services ... probably they can help you ....

Because my local dealler already have it ...