maxedoutpctv media

My review of the Sentinel III gaming mouse

Pclinde    197

Hey Maxe,

Thanks for sharing this video! I believe we met on Instagram? (CM_Pim). 

Cheers,

Pim

• Upvote 1

I made a post with this question but it hasn't gotten an answer yet so maybe asking soemone who reviewed the mouse will get me an answer. Does the sentinel 3 store all your macros and stuff onboard so you can use it on another computer without the software and still have all your macros with you and ready to go?

Hello  rogueleader3720

I know the Xornet 2 does definitely save the Macros, as for the Sentinel III i don' t know as yet but i will test it tomorrow and get back to you in the morning as i dont actually have the mouse to hand now.  :happy3:

Hey Maxe,

Thanks for sharing this video! I believe we met on Instagram? (CM_Pim). 

Cheers,

Pim

Hey Pim yes we did meet on Instagram, i didn't know you were on here as well hahahaha!!!!!! :happy7:  

I made a post with this question but it hasn't gotten an answer yet so maybe asking soemone who reviewed the mouse will get me an answer. Does the sentinel 3 store all your macros and stuff onboard so you can use it on another computer without the software and still have all your macros with you and ready to go?

Good news it does store all the settings to the mouse, so no bother when you plug straight into another pc as plug play no meed to worry i hope this helps! :happy2:

Pclinde    197

Good news it does store all the settings to the mouse, so no bother when you plug straight into another pc as plug play no meed to worry i hope this helps! :happy2:

Yup! ^ what he said. :)

It stores everything. :)

Hey Pim yes we did meet on Instagram, i didn't know you were on here as well hahahaha!!!!!!  :happy7:  

Awesome! Knew it. ;)