Martin

Cooler Master Nepton 240m pump rattle

Martin    0

I got great temps with my nepton so the temps aren't my problem, the problem is pump slightly rattling, i managed to lower its rattling noise by not shuting down pc for 48h but it seems that there are more air or bubbles in the loop.. i don't know what to do.

Sunday Morning    177

I got great temps with my nepton so the temps aren't my problem, the problem is pump slightly rattling, i managed to lower its rattling noise by not shuting down pc for 48h but it seems that there are more air or bubbles in the loop.. i don't know what to do.

well we have input from the guy probably he can help you ... 

in that forum he can survive .. so we have to wait .. and read his explaination :)

Martin    0

And the rattling comes back again, definetly i am aiming for refund, my last CM watercooler. Goodluck to all who wants to buy this piece of s*it product.

Martin    0

i dont know how but the pump fixed it self and now is completly silent.. maybe air bubbles escaped somehow even from the whole system.

Sunday Morning    177

i dont know how but the pump fixed it self and now is completly silent.. maybe air bubbles escaped somehow even from the whole system.

Bro .. congratz ... and we glad your system going well