Raffaele Damiani

Cm Octane Mouse Led problem

Pclinde    197

Hi,

Is that a multi-color? :o Haven't seen this before. What about the keyboard?

Cheers,

Pim

Hi,

Is that a multi-color? :o Haven't seen this before. What about the keyboard?

Cheers,

Pim

The keyboard works perfectly, just the mouse has problems

I wanted to ask you this: You can replace the product? The product was purchased the day September 27, 2015 from amazon

Pclinde    197

The keyboard works perfectly, just the mouse has problems

I wanted to ask you this: You can replace the product? The product was purchased the day September 27, 2015 from amazon

Hi,

Yes we can. But it needs to be replaced as a set. How to OBTAIN RMA: http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-product-replacement-RMA/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Did you unplug the mouse? Try USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 ports, update your USB drivers and motherboard drivers.

Cheers,

Pim

Hi,

Yes we can. But it needs to be replaced as a set. How to OBTAIN RMA: http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-product-replacement-RMA/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Did you unplug the mouse? Try USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 ports, update your USB drivers and motherboard drivers.

Cheers,

Pim

I tried it with USB 3.0, but should not be the same, I think it has some internal problem

exact same problem here... Just started randomly. nothing was changed on my computer, mice colors got out of sync, but not every color, Blue and red are okay.. all the others are mixed up

Same problem. Just randomly happened one day when I open my PC notice that the mice color is not sync. Red are in sync but others either diff color or one light is dimmer. Is there a solution to this?