So.I.bought.a.new.gaming.gear.combo.recently.and.it.works.fine.somehow.but.afterwards.my.spacebar.stops.working.and.I.dont.know.how.to.fix.it.It.looks.fine.but.somehow.its.just.not.working.Im.sorry.for.all.the.periods:(can.someone.please.help.me.like.a.tutorial.on.how.to.fix.my.spacebar.my.keyboard.model.is.MB7C)Thanks.alot.in.advance

world    84

Moved your topic to the keyboards subforum from the cases subforum (since this is about a keyboard, it doesn't belong in the cases category)

A few questions to ask first:

Did the spacebar work initially?

Have you tried another USB port or another computer?

Do you have a similar problem if you use another keyboard on your computer?

• Upvote 1

Moved your topic to the keyboards subforum from the cases subforum (since this is about a keyboard, it doesn't belong in the cases category)

A few questions to ask first:

Did the spacebar work initially?

Have you tried another USB port or another computer?

Do you have a similar problem if you use another keyboard on your computer?

Im.sorry.if.I.posted.it.in.the.wrong.side.of.the.forum.its.just.im.new.to.this.site.my.apologies.

Im.not.really.sure.if.it.did.work.because.i.bought.it.directly.and.it.was.in.a.box.and.

I.was.in.a.hurry.so.I.didnt.test.it.out.before.I.bought.it.But.when.I.came.home.

I.tested.it.out.and.all.worked.the.mouse.works.fine.the.keyboard.works.fine.

the.only.problem.is.the.spacebar.on.the.keyboard.well,it.looks.like.its.in.place.

but.its.not.working.and.yeah.the.keyboard.I.use.before.works.fine.thanks.for.the.reply.