Gary Yeo

Mastercase 5 CEB Support

Gary Yeo    0

Really looking to get off this seat and go purchase a Mastercase Pro 5 but I need to know if my Asus X99-E WS will fit in.

CM specs shows only up to ATX support but ATX and CEB has the same width (number of expansion slots) but it is has a slightly longer length. I'm pretty sure with the drive cages all removed it should be enough but I just wanna confirm.

Sunday Morning    174

Hi Gary

Here is our previous thread : http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/14186-x99-e-ws-compatibility/

post-91870-0-38833000-1450074894_thumb.jpg

you can check this link for more detail : http://www.overclock.net/t/1570053/cooler-master-mastercase-5-series-owners-club/180

Amazing the EATX can sit into the chassis but as our moderate said : That M/B will fit, but you will have a bit less room for cable management through the openings.  :)

ATX : 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )

EATX : 12 inch x 10.7 inch ( 30.5 cm x 27.2 cm )

CEB : 12 inch x 10.5 inch ( 30.5 cm x 26.7 cm )

our official site said only support up to : ATX, m-ATX, M-ITX

Gary Yeo    0

P_20151215_022511_zpsaoclwmfy.jpg

P_20151215_022521_zpsvxnm8nzv.jpg

Still works great even though the cable management holes are slightly covered. Gotta say I love this casing! Can't wait to see what customizable parts comin' up.

knud    129

I checked on the MSI website directly. Plus, the width is also smaller (24 vs 26cm)