Sign in to follow this  
skw

Aquagate tubing size

oppewalj    0

Are there tube adapters you can buy to fit the Aquagate 3/8 tubing to 1/2 tubing (and if so, where?)? I just bought the Aquagate but also have a chipset waterblock from my old setup I would like to use.

merovingian    0
Yes. Adapters are available from Brand K. I can't name the company, since it's a CM competitor, but you can find them.

Just PM the guy :D

And I gotta see pics of your setup cause that's just a little much. You know, they do offer a dual opteron SLI boards, right? Or better yet, a phaze change setup for about $1k that will clock that FX-55 right up to 2.9GHz. :lol: I'm just messing with you, but I do want to see pics. :D

cyberwiz97    0

lol. A phase change setup? Wow. And I had to settle for the divariable veebleflitzer with the wavaloop setup.

I'm new to oc'ing, but i have gotten it up to 2.912, so far. It's been an interesting (and sometimes heartstopping) experience. The A8N manual states that the system will recover from oc'ing lockups and such, and it has on a few occasions...except one...then, I had to clear CMOS.

Here's a couple pics...

The blue towers aren't connected yet. I'm looking for some special fittings for the back panel. I should have them by the time I'm ready to tackle oc'ing the GPU's...

Reserator-(0)c.gif

My case will be visible from all angles, so I thought I'd dress up the back with black paint and gold (brass) screws and fan guards...

P1010002.gif

cyberwiz97    0

The top thing is the extra panel provided with the Aquagate LC system. I mounted the main unit inside the case, at the bottom. The display can be removed from the unit and set into this panel for mounting in a 5 1/4" bay. I put it in the top bay, and moved the panel that comes with the CM Stacker to the bottom bay.