gfrasson

CM Devastator mice

gfrasson    0

Ok, so, i got a Devastator combo, and it was all fine for about half an hour.

The mice actually works, everything, including DPI button, but all of a sudden, it just stops working. I already updated USB drivers, BIOS, Chipset and every other driver from ASUS. I already set the Legacy option on USB Configurations. Other mices work properly, not a single problem. When i unplug and plug back in, it works for a while, than it stops again. Sometimes, it instals the mice driver, and it seems to work, only to stop working again after a while. Sometimes, an error happens when trying to install. Turning it on while plugged doesnt work either. I dont know what to do anymore, i've tried absolutely everything, please, help.

gfrasson    0

Did you try the mouse on a different PC to see if it has the issues there too? 

Yes. Tried on my sister laptop and it worked fine for as long as i tested, about an hour, nothing unusual, just plug n play

CM Bram    37

Yes. Tried on my sister laptop and it worked fine for as long as i tested, about an hour, nothing unusual, just plug n play

Did you also try different USB ports on the PC which was having issues? (USB 2 vs 3?). Maybe via a USB HUB?