Makenna Dearborn

4 week+ RMA?

My cooling fan broke about 5 weeks ago for unknown reasons.  It was under warranty so I mailed it in.  They said it would take about 10 days for them to ship out a new one after receiving the old one.  10 days alone seemed a little long to ship out a fan, but I said, "whatever".  10 days go by, then 15 days.  I get in an online support chat with a representative asking where my fan is.  They said there are delays, but they will ship it out next week.  That next week, nothing.  The week after that, last week, I get into another chat with a representative.  He said, "I'll make sure it is shipped out this  week."  Well it's a new week and still no notice about my RMA.

If I knew I was going to be waiting a month (and what seems to be probably more) I would have throw away my water cooler and bought a better one that doesn't break after 8 months.

The products are good, when they actually work and when I'm not waiting a month for a replacement.  smh

RMA:CUSUS1510185

Edit: I am filing a complaint with the BBB right now.  Considering small claims legal actions.

Edit 2:  RMA just shipped.  Seems the best way to get them to ship is make forum posts and send complaints to the BBB.  Still very dissatisfied with the service

Edit 3: Received my product today.  They "upgraded" me from a seidon 120v to a seidon 120m.  Same thing, just a little quieter.  Takes my 1 star rating of their service and raises it to a 1.5 stars.  

• Upvote 1

Erol G    0

I think I have been waiting almost a month now, as well, on my RMA that I filed on the 2nd of December. Apparently, I won't be getting it until after the holidays. Obviously, if they are unresponsive for whatever reason, I will do the same as Makenna, file official complaints and seek legal action. 

RMA # CUSUS1512013

Chris Vance    3

I'm looking at 47 days so far, and I don't have much hope any time soon.  They have my V1000 PSU and told me that they didn't have any in stock to send me another one.  I had to buy a new PSU since I didn't have enough PCIE cables in my back up power supply.  

Since Cooler Master has not treated me in a reasonable manner, I won't be doing business with them ever again.  

CM should be ashamed of themselves.

Gone4now    1

My cooling fan broke about 5 weeks ago for unknown reasons.  It was under warranty so I mailed it in.  They said it would take about 10 days for them to ship out a new one after receiving the old one.  10 days alone seemed a little long to ship out a fan, but I said, "whatever".  10 days go by, then 15 days.  I get in an online support chat with a representative asking where my fan is.  They said there are delays, but they will ship it out next week.  That next week, nothing.  The week after that, last week, I get into another chat with a representative.  He said, "I'll make sure it is shipped out this  week."  Well it's a new week and still no notice about my RMA.

If I knew I was going to be waiting a month (and what seems to be probably more) I would have throw away my water cooler and bought a better one that doesn't break after 8 months.

The products are good, when they actually work and when I'm not waiting a month for a replacement.  smh

RMA:CUSUS1510185

Edit: I am filing a complaint with the BBB right now.  Considering small claims legal actions.

Edit 2:  RMA just shipped.  Seems the best way to get them to ship is make forum posts and send complaints to the BBB.  Still very dissatisfied with the service

Edit 3: Received my product today.  They "upgraded" me from a seidon 120v to a seidon 120m.  Same thing, just a little quieter.  Takes my 1 star rating of their service and raises it to a 1.5

stars.  

You are lucky at 5 weeks...im now over 18 weeks waiting on my replacement.

I sent a Water Cooling System, which was received on November the 25th, 2015; There have been no updates on the account other than "Goods in". 

I contacted Customer Support several times and always received the walk around: "Experiencing Delays".

The first week of January, 2016, I contacted customer support again; this time they told me that they don't have an exact replacement for the Water Cooler kit I sent in. They offered me a CPU fan which is cheaper than the Cooling system I purchased. Then they offered a refund [which I accepted since I only had these two options] but didn't specify the amount. I'm still waiting for them to tell me the amount and send the refund to my paypal account.

Horrible Returns Service. Seems like they have no idea what they are doing or the inventory they carry in their own warehouse.

I'm thinking in filing a complaint to the BBB as well. I will just wait 'til monday to ask customer service once again.

Gone4now    1

Same deal here, They said my good would be shipped October 6, 2015.

Finally was offered a paypal refund, but still have not seen it.

Josh Dordon    0

This is ridiculous, my rapid-i keyboard has been sitting at "Goods In" for almost 4 weeks. These posts don't give me any hope.