Pclinde

CM Storm Xornet II - Claw Style!

Zenith    5

I really wish there was a V1.00 firmware flasher. V1.00 seems to work best atm until a more optimal solution is available.

vladimir b.    6

Does CM work on a new firmware? We're waiting...

Add  (if it helps...):

I guess, the LOD changes cyclically after replug the mouse.

Edited by vladimir b.

m0uz    2

Recieved mine yesterday. Scroll wheel click is already broken after 1-2 hours of use. Must be something to do with the 2 pin switches because it happened to my Avior SK as well (except after a longer time) and they both use an identical middle switch. Rebooting PC makes cursor movements janky. Feels like it cuts off every half second, leading to sharp edges in MS Paint. Polling is broken on 1.03 firmware, averaging ~960Hz on 1000Hz, although that's not a noticable problem. Left click is slightly squeaky but that can't be helped. Everything else seems to work great. No problems with software at all.

Please, CM, I beg you, fix these in a firmware update. Or a Xornet III with slightly better build quality (squeaky switches) and slightly higher price tag. Or a Spawn II with 3310 or something. Please, just make any mouse with the Spawn/Xornet shape good!

• Upvote 1

m0uz    2

I'll genuinely be the saddest panda there ever was if they don't get the firmware/software working flawlessly. I can't put into words how much I love this mouse. I've owned mice double the price of the Xornet and I can't stand not using it due to the middle click not working. I need it in my hand! :(

Chiara    0

I was looking into buying this mouse (since it looks like it's one of the few options fo us fingergrippers with small hands) but I've seen many reports of bugs. How severe are them and do you guys think the mouse is still a good deal? I'd use it on win 10

m0uz    2

I was looking into buying this mouse (since it looks like it's one of the few options fo us fingergrippers with small hands) but I've seen many reports of bugs. How severe are them and do you guys think the mouse is still a good deal? I'd use it on win 10

I personally use a fingertip grip and it's great with this mouse. After a day of non-use the middle click has magically started working again. However, there are still boot-up problems where the sensor cuts off randomly. I hear people saying to use the CPI down button to adjust LOD but I do that and it still cuts off randomly until I open the software and reset the drivers. It might have something to do with me setting the LOD in the software to "low" but it's unusably high if it's kept on the "high" setting.

Edit: I use Windows 10, too

Edited by Elliot Grigor