Pclinde

CM Storm Xornet II - Claw Style!

Where is the new firmware? 

I think that it is only accessible to beta testers. Though if you have problem with LOD just use tape fix like I did. Set LOD in driver to high and  apply a tape. Look for it on overclockers forum. After tapefix my lod is around 1.5  and do not have any other problems.

StarCroW    1

Hello to everyone,

I've created a subforum for Xornet II s/w and f/w testers. You will find it under: gaming > CM Storm Mice > Xornet II (located at the top of the page). It's only visible for Xornet II testers. Open for discussion now!

Cheers,

Pim

*cough*  :laughing3:

:happy6:

Sam John    0

I've been using the CM Spawn for both gaming and office. As it is the case for most people, its the unique shape that has riveted me to this mouse for many years. But for office work another feature is also prime for me -- the ability to record key-strokes and save it on the on-board memory -- . I see no macro recording on the screen shots of the software (though i do see a 'Keyboard' option in the button configure drop down)

Can anybody confirm if the Xornet 2 can do this or not?      

Thanks in advance

I've been using the CM Spawn for both gaming and office. As it is the case for most people, its the unique shape that has riveted me to this mouse for many years. But for office work another feature is also prime for me -- the ability to record key-strokes and save it on the on-board memory -- . I see no macro recording on the screen shots of the software (though i do see a 'Keyboard' option in the button configure drop down)

Can anybody confirm if the Xornet 2 can do this or not?      

Thanks in advance

Currently you can bind keyboard keys(including shortcuts liek ctril+shift+something etc), browser forward and back,  multimedia(play, stop, volume up down, silent, webbrower, calculator), DPI change and rapid fire  to the mouse buttons. There is nothing more(yet).