Pclinde

CM Storm Xornet II - Claw Style!

SouzA    0

The update worked here, until now its working fine, without any issues. Thanks for the support  and for the new firmware Cooler Master. :happy3:  (sory for my bad english :happy8:)

The firmware update installed fine for me, only required the one attempt. The mouse seems to have remembered its previous settings, so I did not install the settings software. Did one reboot, and the mouse movement tracking was immediately fine. On the previous firmware v1.03, I had to physically move the mouse around, while powering up / booting, to avoid tracking issues, so this issue seems to be fixed. Over on overclock. net, a user has reported an unstable polling rate issue, that was recognized previously, but not fixed in this firmware update. Motion seems smooth to me, so it's off to play some games!

• Upvote 1

vladimir b.    6

The firmware update installed fine for me, only required the one attempt. The mouse seems to have remembered its previous settings, so I did not install the settings software. Did one reboot, and the mouse movement tracking was immediately fine. On the previous firmware v1.03, I had to physically move the mouse around, while powering up / booting, to avoid tracking issues, so this issue seems to be fixed. Over on overclock. net, a user has reported an unstable polling rate issue, that was recognized previously, but not fixed in this firmware update. Motion seems smooth to me, so it's off to play some games!

Also, we can't change LOD-level for fw 1.14... (More about bugs for fw 1.14 on Overclock...)

Edited by vladimir b.

Greg    1

So I just upgraded from the 1.14 beta to the official version and noticed, that there are still issues that were not fixed. The polling rate still fluctuates and isn't stable (it happens in 125,250,500, and 1000hz). There is also an issue where setting the LOD to a specific setting doesn't apply / save it. The last problem is the wavy diagonals, which was already mentioned by someone and still not fixed. With all these problems you guys seem to be having with every mouse release and its firmware, I suggest you ditch LaView and get a better manufacturer for your mice. 

Hi guys,

Download our portal for the lastest firmware 1.28 (live since yesterday).

http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/support/downloads/528/Global

Kind regards,

Pim

Hello, from yesterday the download from the portal is not working "DOWNLOAD FAILED" i try re-install and too other computer and same error, i open a ticket but please, fix the server for download, thanks.

Pclinde    197

Same here^ let me update HQ.