Julius Lazo

2 months delay on my PSU replacement

It's been almost 3 months since I've sent my old PSU to CM and still waiting for the replacement. Talk about delays and it's taking too long = (

With the holiday season quickly approaching, should we expect extended delays?  I wonder why they aren't addressing this issue seriously.    

Julius Lazo    4

They are probably prioritizing sales profit rather than replacing faulty products... There's no other reasons. Delay should be at least a month... not 2 months or 3 or even 4 that's unprofessional. And I was rooting for their costumer support.. I am using a laptop to write in this Forum without me able to use my system properly is a let down for CM...

• Upvote 1

CM Patrick    34

It's been almost 3 months since I've sent my old PSU to CM and still waiting for the replacement. Talk about delays and it's taking too long = (

Hello Julius,

I apologize for the delay. The warehouse is currently out of stock of the of the Silent Pro gold 1200w and this model has been discontinued.

Please submit a Support ticket through CM Fanzone so we can work out an alternative replacement.

CM Fanzone:

https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

CM Patrick    34

With the holiday season quickly approaching, should we expect extended delays?  I wonder why they aren't addressing this issue seriously.    

Hello Tony,

I apologize for the delay. The warehouse was out of stock of the GX 650 so we upgraded you to a G650M. I will do my best to have the warehouse ship our your replacement by Friday.

Respectfully,

Patrick

CMUSA Support

• Upvote 1

Julius Lazo    4

I did contacted CM support team, Patrick is his name.. He told me he was contacting warehouse team to hurry the replacement of my PSU last week... and nothing is updated... I have already made a ticket about my case (00075796)

"Hello Julius

I keep forwarding your RMA to the warehouse so I will Do my best to have them ship it out as soon as possible"

This is the last message I've received with Patrick @ 11/10/15