Sign in to follow this  
RavingNun

Musketeer 2 with Dell

Wacft    0

damn, if that happened to me id hate them too, but i know a lot of people that have gotten what they paid for including my school which only buys dells and never have problems.

XFalloutX    0

The only thing I hate about Dell is trying to upgrade the RAM. You have to buy the right RAM cause it has to be differnt then all the other computers. I would rather go with a gateway. I think number 2. I know number 3 is some Chinesse buisness cause IBM sold there computers to them.

RavingNun    0

yeah, i dont like dell now. anyways ive been promised a new computer at a price around 2500US from my parents. Here i come modded pc.

zerospace    0
damn, if that happened to me id hate them too, but i know a lot of people that have gotten what they paid for including my school which only buys dells and never have problems.

I know lots of people who have bought dell systems with no problems... For a few years, I owned a Dell laptop for school. I usually will recommend them over compaq or other manufacturers for computer illiterate folks as well. I've had too many bad experiences with Compaqs...

Edit -- oh yeah, and Mindless -- sorry to make you go back to therapy over Packard-hells (as I like to call them) :P I took a hammer to an old Packard-bell system recently - it was fun. :lol:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron
Edit -- oh yeah, and Mindless -- sorry to make you go back to therapy over Packard-hells (as I like to call them) :P I took a hammer to an old Packard-bell system recently - it was fun. :lol:

thank you, you have excorsised many peoples ghosts, right now im gonna carry out punishment on a 550Watt Q-tec psu, "do as others do unto you" just gotta aquire the nesecary materials for its sentance, that and a video camera to show the people of the world.

EDIT i should say that i use an Acer laptop, im using it now as my main rig is down. Its the original ferrari model, the 3000. its pretty damn good its got a proper keyboard layout on it.

zerospace    0

That's a good idea!! I should have taken photos or videotaped it... I have a webcam... :lol: that would have been great. Oh well.. I have another reallly old packard bell sitting in my apartment waiting to be dismantled... perhaps when I destroy that one, I'll record it. hehe. :P

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

maybe make it either A) implode, or explode from the inside out.