CM Patrick

MasterCase 5 & MasterCase Pro 5 - Feedback, Suggestions, & Improvements Thread

Deathroll    0

Must have decent 280mm radiator support on top. Mounting H110i GTX was a trouble. It didn't fit perfect. I was not able to fix some screws near 8pin connection. Obviously H110i GTX slightly larger than the Nepton 280L. A larger carved top bracket may be come out later.That would be nice. Short sides of the bracket touch radiator. The top cutout on the main body is horrible. Folded sides touch 280mm rads. That gap must have been much larger. Front of the case shouldn't be only spot for 280mm rads. This is huge dissapointment for a case which targetted enthusiasts.

joedap    0

So the fans are inside the bracket with the radiator hanging down? Which way are the fans blowing? If they are intake fans, isn't that just blowing hot air back into the case? I'm quite new to pc building, but it would seem to me that I would be trying to get the warm air out as quickly as possible. Not pushing it back into the case.

xTarget    0

Can anyone tell me whether the Pro version includes the back handle cover or not?
Thanks!

knud    123

Not sure what you exactly mean by "back handle cover", but it comes with 2 handles + top cover (removable).

CM Patrick    34

Hello Knud,

He is talking about the rear handle cover that only comes on the MasterCase 5 (Non Pro Version).

Hello Xtarget,

No the Pro does not come with this since it has the top cover.

Patrick
CMUSA SUpport

Glossy usb panel

Glass front instead of a mesh.

No 5 1/4 bays

A cutout in the bottom plate like in the enthoo evolv atx allowing to install a large radiator and a D5 photon 240 pump-reservoir combo

I would buy it straight away