Marc Buffington

CM Quickfire XTi Availability - Brown Switch?

Hey,

This question is mainly for anyone at CoolerMaster, but if anyone as info to help on this then fire away. I am looking to buy a new keyboard and I love the new CM Quickfire XTi, it looks perfect for me. My problem is that I cannot find this keyboard anywhere online (US market) in the brown switch version. Amazon and Newegg only show Blues on their sites, there isn't even a page for the brown switch version that shows it is out of stock. I can't even find its availability on CM's own shopping site. Maybe I am missing something, but I have seen reviews online of people who have the brown switch version, so I am almost sure it has been in production already.

To me the switches are like 50% of what makes a keyboard, I love all of the other features on the XTi, but if I can't get it in a brown switch version I will have to buy some other brand of keyboard. Don't make me do that CM  :(.

Someone please let me know how I can throw money at the screen and have a CM Quickfire Xti Brown appear on my desk. 

Thanks guys.

CM Bram    35

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your question and interest in our XTi! I am not sure of the brown switch status in USA (I am located in EU) but I will check for you the status and let you know once they land in the US.

Please stand by :)

Regards,

Bram

CM Bram    35

Hi Marc, sorry for a little late reply but it is still on the way. We hope to have it before the end of the year in the USA too.. Blue switch is so far already available in the North America.. Brown and Red should follow shortly but have not landed yet, sorry :( 

Tommy Shiou    0

Any new updates for the XTi with brown switches in the US? I looked everywhere (Amazon, Mechanicalkeyboards.com, ebay, etc.) and I can't find it. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for it or just buy another keyboard for Christmas...

Thanks!

CM Bram    35

Any new updates for the XTi with brown switches in the US? I looked everywhere (Amazon, Mechanicalkeyboards.com, ebay, etc.) and I can't find it. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for it or just buy another keyboard for Christmas...

Thanks!

Last time I checked they should be coming before the end of the year in Browns too :)

Tommy Shiou    0

Ah thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to seeing it in the US! Do you know what would be the best place to check for it (cmstorm store, amazon, newegg, etc.)? Or even better is there a way to be notified that the XTi with brown switches are available in the U.S.?

Thanks!

CM Bram    35

Ah thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to seeing it in the US! Do you know what would be the best place to check for it (cmstorm store, amazon, newegg, etc.)? Or even better is there a way to be notified that the XTi with brown switches are available in the U.S.?

Thanks!

If you want to know about cmstore-usa.com availability you can contact them via here: http://www.cmstore-usa.com/contact/ 

Well, here it is, Feb 2016 and there still are no XTi's in the U.S. other than in Cherry Blue.  

I have the non-backlit XT's with brown keys on my main work computer and on my secondary work computer, but at home, I really need a backlit keyboard, but want the exact setup I have at work. 

After watching and watching and waiting and waiting since the introduction of the XTi, I finally gave up and ordered a SGK-4060-KKCM1-UK from Amazon UK. 

That cost an additional $35 or so over what I'ld get it for in the U.S., but I can handle the UK layout (The pound sign doesn't bother me) and I can get it now.  

Still, it's annoying to say the least.  

Pclinde    197

Well, here it is, Feb 2016 and there still are no XTi's in the U.S. other than in Cherry Blue.  

I have the non-backlit XT's with brown keys on my main work computer and on my secondary work computer, but at home, I really need a backlit keyboard, but want the exact setup I have at work. 

After watching and watching and waiting and waiting since the introduction of the XTi, I finally gave up and ordered a SGK-4060-KKCM1-UK from Amazon UK. 

That cost an additional $35 or so over what I'ld get it for in the U.S., but I can handle the UK layout (The pound sign doesn't bother me) and I can get it now.  

Still, it's annoying to say the least.  

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry. Availability can be such a bummer, unfortunately. :( Enjoy your XTi. :)