trevor tenge

just an inventor thought i would share

hello just gona post this but if you guys want I can give u a blue print for my new one

I used your cooler master liquid cooler made for cpu

I attached it and actually mounted it to the back of a sli gtx 470 setup the way the radiator is placed it drops gpu temps by almost 20 degrees and ive built a second and third version that can do 4 cards with 4 separate heat sinks all to a single liquid base this was my proto type so thought I would share I'm still actually using it and asus gpu tweak and with this card I was able to hit a benchmark of 5002 on resident evil 6 benchmark test from steam fully maxed out dual monitors full hd at 144hrz where as with a stock cooler I was able to hit 2400. I'm currently building a new prototype to break the world record. not bad for a 5 year old card lol.

tell me what u think or if anyone wants a prototype ive been hand building computers for 27 years and love ideas. CHEERS TO COOLER MASTER!

post-101976-0-26756700-1445703051_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

cory ekman    0

this is way old idea, not sure what your bringing to the party with this?   Not saying its not a great idea and that it does not work.   Is it the bracket you made or are you saying that you can use four cards with four pumps all going into a single rad