Sign in to follow this  
porky

Cooler Master: Hyper-6 or Jet-4

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

please see my previous post

Hybrid-Mods    0

I own a JET 4, yeah it looks nice, people become amazed by it, but i can guarentee you, that hyper 6 which i want badly will have better preformance

darude_boy    0

see, this is the exact subject which I like to discuss. Do people modify for cosmetic reasons or to improve PC performance? I mean, whats inside your PC matters, but I personally give the cosmetic side the main priority.

zerospace    0
see, this is the exact subject which I like to discuss. Do people modify for cosmetic reasons or to improve PC performance? I mean, whats inside your PC matters, but I personally give the cosmetic side the main priority.

Everyone's priorities are different -- personally, I like to find a balance between looks and performance because, what's the use if my machine looks really good but melts down after an hour under heavy load? ;)

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yea thats y u see so many plain power supplies you buy them cos of their efficency safty features and all found goodness not cos that have 3 led fans in uv cables a window and a glowing interior.

Ron    1

true...but when is has all this futures plus the LED fan then my choise is quickly made.